[Utterly OT but funny] Axis of Just as Evil

Talaysen

First Post
Sure America's in an Axis! It's the Axis of Nations With Leaders Who Look Suspiciously Like Chimpanzees!

I'm sure we're not the only member...

(I'm sorry...I still don't like the Shrub. Does that make me a traitor?)

Mr. Grimm

First Post
Talaysen said:
Sure America's in an Axis! It's the Axis of Nations With Leaders Who Look Suspiciously Like Chimpanzees!

And I always thought Little Bush reminded me of Afred E Newman but I heard the other day that on a list headed up by George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and the like, Bush landed the 10 of most attractive men. The world is just weird.

On a side note, did anyone see Ralph Nader doing the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart?

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Talaysen said:

Nah, that doesn't make you a traitor. Just foolish. :D

Last edited:

Talaysen

First Post
Mr. Grimm said:

And I always thought Little Bush reminded me of Afred E Newman but I heard the other day that on a list headed up by George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and the like, Bush landed the 10 of most attractive men. The world is just weird.

On a side note, did anyone see Ralph Nader doing the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart?

I think it's the whole "I'm on the verge of declaring martial law so you citizens better WATCH YOURSELVES" thing. Dictators are SEXY, baby!

(Sorry, sorry...really, he's not quite that bad...but I do find some of this administration's actions DEEPLY disturbing.)

Nah, I missed the Nader interview. Dang, I need to go back to watching the Daily Show...well...daily.

Remove ads