[v.3.5] Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [IC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
OOC: how fast can I make it

I switch to EM active scan for neuroelectric life signs around area around my position. and pulls up the topographical map to locate the most direct route while maintaining cover. and try to pull-up the location of the other transponders for force consolidation , rescue and recover. so I can encrypt and broadcast their position to The Freedom League for aid and recovery though ionic atmospheric bounce because I doubt this rock has any satellites or at least any friendly to us.

After inventory and assessment for damage from the crash I will set out depending on terrain I should be able t o make it pretty fast. with suet and skiff if I hustle. ‪‬

Last edited:

KainG

Explorer
Emiko runs to the carts. Upon reaching them, she turns around, raising her rifle up. Through its scope, she scans the sky, looking for their one flying pursuer.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
”That still leaves the fiend though,” Shaz says as he draws his new toy from the temple archives and his laser pistol. Nelalwe frantically chants a healing spell, adding an additional command word to the ring she wears, and touches Shazer’a just before he moves away from the wagons. ”Stay alive you big lug. Subsumed or not, you should have centuries of wesham before they need to throw you in a can body.”

The rest of Shaz’s wounds close and heal over with Nelalwe's touch as he steps back into the road, readying his laser pistol and igniting his newfound old tech Sunsword. A blaze of light shoots forth from the handle of the Sunsword, shedding light in a 60' radius and making a beacon of Shaz standing in the roadway.

OOC: Shazer’a readies to attack the Chain Devil when it comes within reach with the Sunsword to see if that has any effect on the fiend.

Readied Roll: 24 (1d20+10; 14) (Sunsword ignores 10 points of armor/natural armor/hardness per the Imp Supply book)
Readied Damage: 20 (4d6+6)
Emiko runs to the carts. Upon reaching them, she turns around, raising her rifle up. Through its scope, she scans the sky, looking for their one flying pursuer.
The heroes don't have to wait to long before the chain devil appears. however, it doesn't come from the same route that the burning bones did .Instead it appears from in between two buildings off to the side. It gets close but not close enough before Emiko quickly turns and focuses her rifle on it once one of the Flaming Fists calls out.

"THERE!"

The infernal creature stands 15 feet away from the wagons, as it prepares to unleash its four dancing chains upon any within reach. "Give me the Chosen," it hisses.

Shazer'a rushes at the kyton and slashes at it with the sunsword. The powerful weapon cuts through the infernal's natural armor like it isn't even there. The kyton roars in defiance and locks its eyes on the half-dragon. Shazer'a sees the face of an old mate, long since dead. Her death had been tragic and painful for Shazer'a. She smiles at him but then starts crying as blood pours down her forehead.

"Sh-Shazer'a, my love, why didn't you save me?" The face implores.

A moment later, Emiko fires her rifle.

OOC: KainG, take your shot. Salthorae, make a Will saving throw (DC 15) to have Shaz shake off the kyton's unnerving gaze (-2 penalty on attack rolls for 1d3 rounds on a failed save). I'll post the kyton's chain attacks if it survives Emiko's shot.

epogue

First Post
I strip it for any thing useful that and I pull-up the bugs to find out what I can I could get on them I figure it is not the last I will see of those things. I power up the skiff head out toward town with the thought what it could have taken them all with out a a fight?

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
OOC: I scavenge the pod looking for equipment ie. powercells or intact equipment useable components.?
repair 16 +13= 29 for the striping the pod

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
vs, the Chain Devil

Emiko shot streaks out towards the chain devil. The infernal creature seems to sense the danger and shifts its body just slightly causing her shot to miss the mark. The devil curses at Shaz and snaps one of its chains at the half-dragon trying to wrap it around Shaz's head. The half-dragon ducks the whirling chain easily.

OOC: Attack roll on the OOC thread.

Shayuri

First Post
Thrak, his disguise set to make him look like a large, burly human, reached back over his shoulder and drew forth from its scabbard a sword whose blade would stretch from the nape of his neck to the back of his knees. Its blade was straight and heavy...a chopping implement, meant to hack through armor and flesh alike by sheer force of weight and strength. The edge was almost an afterthought.

Holding the ludicrously large weapon in one hand, Thrak reached into a pouch on his belt and produced a vial of fluid. He pried it open with his teeth, then tapped it gently over his sword. Quicksilver, or something like it, flowed from the neck of the vial and raced along the massive blade, coating it completely in seconds. He then placed himself between Silhouette and the chain devil, and waited for the moment to strike...

(Thrak readies his weapon and uses his Silversheen to give his weapon the 'silver' quality. This is his action.)

Meanwhile, Silhouette incanted a spell. The image of her body shimmered, and suddenly erupted into a blaze of colors that streamed away from her! Those colors twined and twisted and concentrated into a tight beam of blinding brilliance that focused directly onto the kyton's eyes, attempting to blind it!

Of the enchantress herself, there was nothing more to be seen. Her magic had seemingly thrown the vision of her as a weapon, making her completely invisible...

(Blinding Color Surge onto the Kyton. Spell Penetration check: [roll0]. Oops, bonus should have been +11, so it's 16. If the Kyton is considered a 'weave user' this is at another +4. If it penetrates, Kyton must make a DC 18 Will save or be blinded until Silhouette's next turn. Additionally, Silhouette is invisible for 9 rounds as per the Invisibility spell)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases