• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

v3.5 Core Books on sale!

reapersaurus

Explorer
Iron_Chef said:
I believe it's the Rage portion of the 3e Emotion spell rather than the DoTF spell named Rage. Could be wrong, I don't have the book, but that's what I'm betting on.
LOL
When reading the Conversion Guide of spells on GamingReport.com I came to the same conclusion.

Breaking up the Emotion spell into different spells doesn't seem very good, to me... :(

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Got my review copies last week; didn't know this thread was about answering q's. Sorry about that! My books are now at home but I still remember some details.

Reapersaurus: Rage is like a mini rage because the Str and Con bonuses are only +2/+2.

Mike Haakstad: Good to see you on the ENBoards, buddy. Special Paladin Mounts start with +2 HD, and gain HD and other abilities pretty quickly (another 2 HD after 3 levels, then every 5 levels, I think).

Riley: Horizon Walker is awesome. It's essentially an explorer who at each level gains power from terrain. Example: you could chose "Forest" as your terrain at first level, and get +4 to Hide checks as well as +1 to-hit and damage on any creatures with "Forest" listed as their environment in the Monster Manual. The Hide bonus applies anywhere, not just when you're in a forest. Reqs are Endurance and Knowledge: Geography.

-z, Amazon guy

Archade

Azer Paladin
Need to know

Hi guys,

Thanks for the scoops. Got two questions.

1. What's the cost/time requirements in the DMG for researching a spell?

2. Can you post the Analyze Dweomer and Legend Lore spells?

thanks!

Talix

Explorer
Could you please list what info is new to the Monk? The specific things I can think of that I'm curious about is Flurry of Blows, and the ability/damage/unarmed attack bonus level progression.

Thanks! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads