Vacation

RavinRay

Explorer
Hi Shade and Co, I'm late to the party, as usual. Anyway, glad to hear you take a break, and now it's my turn to pipe up with the news that I've been on the road again for the office this year A LOT, hence my absence. In fact, I'm on travel right now, and am sending you guys a greet before breakfast here. I'll be checking over what you've done so far, and I hope the psionic monsters thread does Dark Sun creatures soon, unless there's a thread for them already.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Hi Shade and Co, I'm late to the party, as usual. Anyway, glad to hear you take a break, and now it's my turn to pipe up with the news that I've been on the road again for the office this year A LOT, hence my absence. In fact, I'm on travel right now, and am sending you guys a greet before breakfast here. I'll be checking over what you've done so far, and I hope the psionic monsters thread does Dark Sun creatures soon, unless there's a thread for them already.

I was wondering where you'd been. :)

We don't have many Dark Sun creatures that Athas.org hasn't already converted. Hence no thread and not many appearances in the Psionic thread.

Remove ads