• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vacation

RavinRay

Explorer
Hi Shade and Co, I'm late to the party, as usual. Anyway, glad to hear you take a break, and now it's my turn to pipe up with the news that I've been on the road again for the office this year A LOT, hence my absence. In fact, I'm on travel right now, and am sending you guys a greet before breakfast here. I'll be checking over what you've done so far, and I hope the psionic monsters thread does Dark Sun creatures soon, unless there's a thread for them already.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Hi Shade and Co, I'm late to the party, as usual. Anyway, glad to hear you take a break, and now it's my turn to pipe up with the news that I've been on the road again for the office this year A LOT, hence my absence. In fact, I'm on travel right now, and am sending you guys a greet before breakfast here. I'll be checking over what you've done so far, and I hope the psionic monsters thread does Dark Sun creatures soon, unless there's a thread for them already.

I was wondering where you'd been. :)

We don't have many Dark Sun creatures that Athas.org hasn't already converted. Hence no thread and not many appearances in the Psionic thread.

Remove ads