Vampire: Fall of London Cover Unveiled

Modiphius has revealed the cover of its upcoming Vampire the Masquerade adventure, Fall of London.

Modiphius has revealed the cover of its upcoming Vampire the Masquerade adventure, Fall of London.

F1B49E6A-0037-4491-9181-D21700A3FEB9.jpeg

Trastone

Villager
The V5 announced for summer 2019 are still a mystery regarding their true release date, no update :(

Are you asking when v5 core books come out? If that’s the question all of our local shops have had them for many many months(all initial books). Or are there other books I’m not aware of for V5 that were announced(I’ve been scouring looking for what the next release is and haven’t seen anything until this)? If not those I’m not sure what you are asking..

Sunsword

Adventurer
Are you asking when v5 core books come out? If that’s the question all of our local shops have had them for many many months(all initial books). Or are there other books I’m not aware of for V5 that were announced(I’ve been scouring looking for what the next release is and haven’t seen anything until this)? If not those I’m not sure what you are asking..

Sadly, the core book has been out of stock at the Distribution level for close to a year :(

Remove ads

Remove ads