Vampire the Masquerade 20th Edition version

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Available to folks who go to a particular convention?

When you count travel expenses and hotel, that's one pricey rulebook.

Treebore

First Post
Well, if they make it possible to get it without having to travel to a convention I'll want to know about it. If they are truly doing it for the fans, it will be.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
They've clarified that it'll be available to other fans as well, although more details haven't been released yet. Given that it's a 400 page anniversary edition, I would expect it to still be pretty darn pricy.

Treebore

First Post
They've clarified that it'll be available to other fans as well, although more details haven't been released yet. Given that it's a 400 page anniversary edition, I would expect it to still be pretty darn pricy.

I'm figuring $50 to $60, if it goes above that I doubt I'll want it that bad. Not sure I want it at under $60. One of those things where I'll be waiting to see.

True, but it also appears to be a one-book game in that it has in one volume what was spread among so many before.

Every clan & bloodline, every single discipline all the way up to Level 9, and from the sound of it as much of the metaplot as they could cram into one volume.

I was never huge on V:tM, but for the utility of having pretty much everything about that game that would ever really be used all in one book, that's pretty dang nice for a game where so much was spread over so many books.

I know some WW fans that are probably already wanting to order it when it hits wider availability.

fanboy2000

Adventurer
Wow. That was one of the first games I played. I got into roleplaying back in the mid 90s when there was a strong anti-D&D sentiment. My friend Mike was the storyteller for a few of our games. He was an angsty kind of guy. I got into Changeling by way of Vampire.

Well, I guess 80s nostalgia is going to start taking a back seat to 90s nostalgia. Fine with me, I was getting tired of everyone telling me the 90s sucked.

There might be a pun in there somewhere.

Remove ads