Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
OOC:
Will Save rolling 1d20+10
(16)+10= 26

GM: Koln resists the urge to walk into the room and play with the toys on the floor.

Lacey will try the lock on the door in front of her.

OOC: Open Lock Check
rolling 1d20 + 15(
)+15= 25

The door opens and Lacey looks upon the room in front of her.

OOC: Will Save
rolling 1d20 + 12 (
6)
+12
=

She walks into the room as if in a trance.

Last edited:

Strider_Koln

First Post
GM: Koln resists the urge to walk into the room and play with the toys on the floor.

Lacey will try the lock on the door in front of her.

OOC: Open Lock Check
rolling 1d20 + 15(
)+15= 25

The door opens and Lacey looks upon the room in front of her.

OOC: Will Save
rolling 1d20 + 12 (
6)
+12
=

She walks into the room as if in a trance.

"Green Marie, be like Clover and stay. Good doggie. Now I must fetch Sister Laces before she gets herself all tangled in this web."

Koln moves to Lacey's door, calling after her.

OOC: Will Save, in case I need to make another

Rolled a 19 in the game

ladymermaid

First Post
"Green Marie, be like Clover and stay. Good doggie. Now I must fetch Sister Laces before she gets herself all tangled in this web."

Rolled a 19 in the game

Meredith looks worried, looking where Lacey disappeared from. She nods her head to Koln and stays poised at the middle door.

Tale_Weaver

First Post

Rolled a 19 in the game

The room Koln sees before him is utterly featureless save for a single seat carved from a block of black stone that rests in the center of the floor. The walls, like the stone seat, are fashioned from single slabs of this gleaming ebon rock. A strange aura seems to fill the place with a pale light, but no obvious source for this illumination can be found.

Koln
[sblock]You feel the strong urge to walk into the room and sit down on the chair but you resist.[/sblock]

Lacey sits in the stone seat and stares blankly forward as if in a trance. Then all of a sudden she starts screaming as if in horrible pain clutching herself all over as if she can't pinpoint which part of her body is in pain the most.

Remove ads