Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Sister Marie, you make a poor poor impression of moi. I am insulted. Hearing and LISTENING to the Word of God is my role, I feel in Creation. You may be redeemed as well, but your strengths are elsewhere..." He shakes his head at her, retrieving his pants and putting them back on. "Laces, when I make le sign, open your door, after moi. If I am correct, and the Lord Wills it, the Right is connected. If so, we will catch them by surprise by what I like to call ze 'Reach Around' tactique!" He instructs, moving to the Southernmost door on the Right.

"Tres' bien, four leafed one! You are indeed of Ventrue spirit! A master tacticione! Do you not see? She is bravely guarding our rear, without any prompt from Socrates, brava!"

"Sister Marie, si vous plait? Your position?" He asks, motioning for her to move to the middle door on the right side. "Only open your door when I give the signal, you will know it because it is ze signal, and Laces door will be opening. Comprenez vous?"

Without waiting for a response, he opens his door first.

ladymermaid

First Post
"Sister Marie, you make a poor poor impression of moi. I am insulted. Hearing and LISTENING to the Word of God is my role, I feel in Creation. You may be redeemed as well, but your strengths are elsewhere..." He shakes his head at her, retrieving his pants and putting them back on. "Laces, when I make le sign, open your door, after moi. If I am correct, and the Lord Wills it, the Right is connected. If so, we will catch them by surprise by what I like to call ze 'Reach Around' tactique!" He instructs, moving to the Southernmost door on the Right.

"Tres' bien, four leafed one! You are indeed of Ventrue spirit! A master tacticione! Do you not see? She is bravely guarding our rear, without any prompt from Socrates, brava!"

"Sister Marie, si vous plait? Your position?" He asks, motioning for her to move to the middle door on the right side. "Only open your door when I give the signal, you will know it because it is ze signal, and Laces door will be opening. Comprenez vous?"

Without waiting for a response, he opens his door first.

Meredith moves to the middle door on the right wall and waits for Koln.

OOC: O awesome so were opening all three of these doors at once? Ok so waiting for Daves response to Koln opening his door since I don't believe that to be the signal:p

Strider_Koln

First Post
OOC: No no no, we're not opening them all at once.

Koln's opening his door first. If there's hostiles inside, and if all the doors open to the same room (as Koln hopes), he will draw their attention towards him. That is when he will give the signal for Meredith and Lacey to open their doors and join the fray... from BEHIND those hostiles. The ol' reach-around!

Strider_Koln

First Post
OOC: okay then.. Koln will try to pick the lock open, using a lockpick.

rolling 1d20+11
(13

)
+11
= 24

If he's successful, he's going to be sneaky about it. If the door swings his way, he will tuck himself between the wall and the door as he opens it, peering between the small space where the door and wall meet. He will open it very slightly, only enough to peer outside, from where he is. If it looks hairy, he will shut the door and re-strategize with the team.

If the door swings out, then he will squish to the south-easternmost point of the map, against the wall, and push the door out. He will then crouch and peak low from around the doorframe, before continuing.

While picking and opening it should go without saying that he's trying to do it quietly. This means twisting the knob slowly, and holding it in place as he opens the door and, if need be, closing it again, to avoid the tell-tale "click/bump" of a door's switch brushing against the slot in the doorframe, if that makes sense.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
OOC: okay then.. Koln will try to pick the lock open, using a lockpick.

rolling 1d20+11 (13)+11 = 24

If he's successful, he's going to be sneaky about it. If the door swings his way, he will tuck himself between the wall and the door as he opens it, peering between the small space where the door and wall meet. He will open it very slightly, only enough to peer outside, from where he is. If it looks hairy, he will shut the door and re-strategize with the team.

If the door swings out, then he will squish to the south-easternmost point of the map, against the wall, and push the door out. He will then crouch and peak low from around the doorframe, before continuing.

While picking and opening it should go without saying that he's trying to do it quietly. This means twisting the knob slowly, and holding it in place as he opens the door and, if need be, closing it again, to avoid the tell-tale "click/bump" of a door's switch brushing against the slot in the doorframe, if that makes sense.

Koln
[sblock]The walls, floor, and ceiling of this room are smooth and radiate a soft, pastel glow. It is impossible to say exactly what color the walls are, for their surface is a constant swirling of colors that reminds you of floating on water. Watching these ever-changing colors is very soothing, almost hypnotic, and you find it difficult to keep any given tho0ught in your mind for long while looking at them.

GM: Make me a Will Save
[/sblock]

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln
[sblock]The walls, floor, and ceiling of this room are smooth and radiate a soft, pastel glow. It is impossible to say exactly what color the walls are, for their surface is a constant swirling of colors that reminds you of floating on water. Watching these ever-changing colors is very soothing, almost hypnotic, and you find it difficult to keep any given tho0ught in your mind for long while looking at them.

GM: Make me a Will Save
[/sblock]

OOC:
Will Save rolling 1d20+10
(16

)

+10

= 26

Remove ads