Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Koln picks up the statue formerly known as "Clover" and heads upstairs with everyone.

Clover whines as Koln picks her up and carries her outside "Put me down! Put me down!" she yells while kicking her legs.

Lacey goes over to the crochet mallet rack and takes one of them off. She rolls it around in her hands before following the others outside.

The doorway leads out to a balcony overlooking the city skyline. The night is warm and clear and the lights of the city flash in the distance. On the other end of the balcony is another doorway that looks like the one you just passed through.

Lacey looks around outside "Such pretty lights, like little stars stuck in a light bright. Hey, I want to hit something, you think I'll get to hit something?" She holds up the mallet excitedly while bouncing on the balls of her feet.

los-angeles-skyline-night-shot-amelia-strauss.jpg

ladymermaid

First Post
Clover whines as Koln picks her up and carries her outside "Put me down! Put me down!" she yells while kicking her legs.

Lacey goes over to the crochet mallet rack and takes one of them off. She rolls it around in her hands before following the others outside.

The doorway leads out to a balcony overlooking the city skyline. The night is warm and clear and the lights of the city flash in the distance. On the other end of the balcony is another doorway that looks like the one you just passed through.

Lacey looks around outside "Such pretty lights, like little stars stuck in a light bright. Hey, I want to hit something, you think I'll get to hit something?" She holds up the mallet excitedly while bouncing on the balls of her feet.

View attachment 59073

Meredith glances at Lacey, "With the way things have been going, more than likely." Meredith moves slowly to the other doorway and assumes her flanking position. She turns round and looks at Koln. "Koln put her down and get over here and try this door." she sighs shaking her head.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln places le Clover statue on the other side of the doorway. He listens for any sounds from the other side of it.

OOC: Rolled Listen Check with Heightened senses in roll20

Got a 32, with a natural 20 roll

If Koln doesn't hear anything, he will open the door.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Koln places le Clover statue on the other side of the doorway. He listens for any sounds from the other side of it.

OOC: Rolled Listen Check with Heightened senses in roll20

Got a 32, with a natural 20 roll

If Koln doesn't hear anything, he will open the door.

Koln
[sblock]You don't hear anything behind the door.[/sblock]

The door opens to a stairway leading up. You cant really see what is up there but from the bottom you can tell that the area is dimly lit.

ladymermaid

First Post
Koln
[sblock]You don't hear anything behind the door.[/sblock]

The door opens to a stairway leading up. You cant really see what is up there but from the bottom you can tell that the area is dimly lit.

Meredith whispers, "Alright I guess its up and atom." She slowly creeps up the stairs as quietly as possible.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Meredith whispers, "Alright I guess its up and atom." She slowly creeps up the stairs as quietly as possible.

GM: Please make a Move Silently check if you are trying to do so.

The stairs lead to an open foyer, a large iron chandelier provides dim lighting to the area. There are double doors on the North and South walls and single wooden doors lining the East and West walls. Despite being dim and unwelcoming this area doesn't seem to be in a state of neglect, the floor is clean and there aren't too many cobwebs clinging to the high corners near the ceiling. A distinct rug lies in front of the Northern doorway, the rug bears the same symbols that were found on the locked door on the first level.

ladymermaid

First Post
GM: Please make a Move Silently check if you are trying to do so.

The stairs lead to an open foyer, a large iron chandelier provides dim lighting to the area. There are double doors on the North and South walls and single wooden doors lining the East and West walls. Despite being dim and unwelcoming this area doesn't seem to be in a state of neglect, the floor is clean and there aren't too many cobwebs clinging to the high corners near the ceiling. A distinct rug lies in front of the Northern doorway, the rug bears the same symbols that were found on the locked door on the first level.

OOC: Meredith Move Silently roll: I rolled here http://www.brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm
Rolling 1d20 + 7
( 14 ) + 7 = 21

Meredith moves to the side of the opening she goes through to allow the others to come in behind her. She motions with her right arm for everyone to follow.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Father Koln places his hat on Clover's head, followed by his coat. "Hold this, mon ami, and stand back!" Before she can protest, Koln lifts up the rug. "Come on out Satan! You hellish bastard!!"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Father Koln places his hat on Clover's head, followed by his coat. "Hold this, mon ami, and stand back!" Before she can protest, Koln lifts up the rug. "Come on out Satan! You hellish bastard!!"

Koln
[sblock]There is nothing under the rug.[/sblock]

Lacey follows the group up the stairs with crochet mallet still in hand. Looking at the rug that Koln is looking under she says "What familiar symbols you have my dear."

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln
[sblock]There is nothing under the rug.[/sblock]

Lacey follows the group up the stairs with crochet mallet still in hand. Looking at the rug that Koln is looking under she says "What familiar symbols you have my dear."

"Indeed sister... I feel we are very close... Brrr.. it is verey warm, no?" Koln shudders, placing his coat around Clover, his hat still on her head. "Now pick a door, Green Marie."

Remove ads