Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
"Blessed are my enemies, for they shall be filled with Light!" Koln prays before firing at Cloaked Figure 2. After Firing, he will move behind Clover.

OOC: Rolled a 9 for attack 1. I doubt that hit, especially since he's cloaked.

Second attack was a 22. for 13 damage. This includes the additional 1d6 fire damage

The first shot misses but the second shot hits the Cloaked Figure.

Cloaked Figure 2 takes 13 (piercing) damage.

The shot hits him in the chest and he falls to the ground dead.

GM: We're out of Initiative now.

Lacey pulls the knife out of her chest.

Lacey will burn 1 bp to heal 10hp.

The wound starts to close up.

Cloaked Figure 1 continues to huddle in the corner eying the doorway.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Watches as Lacey's wound closes. "The Lord's Light has blessed your filthy flesh, and closed that which was vile et bloodie. A miracle, a miracle, Oh Praise Him" Koln celebrates, about to leave the room, and head for the locked door. "Venir avec moi, brothers and sisters, we will gather by ze water of Truth tonight, if our key-shaped spirit may fill this hole, and our faith is strong, then all will be baptized in ze Blood of the Lamb!"

He turns back, looking in the direction of the Cloaked Figure. "S'il vous plait, mon ami? All are invited to worship, brother! "

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Watches as Lacey's wound closes. "The Lord's Light has blessed your filthy flesh, and closed that which was vile et bloodie. A miracle, a miracle, Oh Praise Him" Koln celebrates, about to leave the room, and head for the locked door. "Venir avec moi, brothers and sisters, we will gather by ze water of Truth tonight, if our key-shaped spirit may fill this hole, and our faith is strong, then all will be baptized in ze Blood of the Lamb!"

He turns back, looking in the direction of the Cloaked Figure. "S'il vous plait, mon ami? All are invited to worship, brother! "

Lacey looks at Meredith "Did he just call me filthy?"

She calls over to Koln angrily "I'll have you know I showered tonight! You read me bedtime stories in the bathroom while I washed the stinkiness away."

The Cloaked Figure looks up from cowering in the corner "Free? This one is free!? Glorious day!" He gets up and runs out of the room cackling madly. He will push past if he must but once he leaves the room he flees down the hallway. You hear a door get kicked open at the other end of the hall and the man shrieks, the sound seeming to get further away until it is cut off completely.

ladymermaid

First Post
Lacey looks at Meredith "Did he just call me filthy?"

She calls over to Koln angrily "I'll have you know I showered tonight! You read me bedtime stories in the bathroom while I washed the stinkiness away."

The Cloaked Figure looks up from cowering in the corner "Free? This one is free!? Glorious day!" He gets up and runs out of the room cackling madly. He will push past if he must but once he leaves the room he flees down the hallway. You hear a door get kicked open at the other end of the hall and the man shrieks, the sound seeming to get further away until it is cut off completely.

Meredith peaks her head out of the doorway after the cloaked guy and gets surprised by the shriek, "Umm..should we go after him and see what that was?"

Strider_Koln

First Post
Meredith peaks her head out of the doorway after the cloaked guy and gets surprised by the shriek, "Umm..should we go after him and see what that was?"

"Fear not Green Marie, and rejoice! For the Lord has shown him the Way! Now as our, and mine, Father guides him, so too shall our newfound key guide us. Lead on, sister." Koln explains and exalts, motioning for the locked steel door.

Last edited:

ladymermaid

First Post
"Fear not Green Marie, and rejoice! For the Lord has shown him the Way! Now as our, and mine, Father guides him, so too shall our newfound key guide us. Lead on, sister." Koln explains and exalts, motioning for the locked steel door.

Meredith looks at Koln and sighs, "Alright let's see what's behind door number 4." Meredith moves to flank the steel door and waits for Koln to open it.

Remove ads