Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

izillama

First Post
Clover put her hands on her hips, glaring at her fellow party members, "I have to say, your interpretation of me over the past couple of months has been appalling, to say the least. Not to mention your spelling. Lacey, I'm not sure how in the world you think a 'crochet' mallet might be intimidating. Now, since I read ten pages worth of you hapless adventurers' antics, you would think I have some idea of what's going on. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the description of what is happening wasn't written clearly enough or not, but it's just not clicking. So, we're on the roof. Koln has been carrying me around like some kind of Catholic pack mule. And Meredith has once again failed a listen check, as she clearly has no ability to use her mind beyond what it takes to think about running ahead of the group and forging forward without any real attention paid to strategy. Lacey has her 'crochet' mallet? Good. I'm shaking in my Mary Janes. Now, let's get on with this scene and see what plays out. I'm dying for the thrilling conclusion of this story arc."

She crossed her arms, stepping away give room to her ragtag group of companions.

OOC: Breaking the fourth wall and proud of it.

ladymermaid

First Post
Clover put her hands on her hips, glaring at her fellow party members, "I have to say, your interpretation of me over the past couple of months has been appalling, to say the least. Not to mention your spelling. Lacey, I'm not sure how in the world you think a 'crochet' mallet might be intimidating. Now, since I read ten pages worth of you hapless adventurers' antics, you would think I have some idea of what's going on. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the description of what is happening wasn't written clearly enough or not, but it's just not clicking. So, we're on the roof. Koln has been carrying me around like some kind of Catholic pack mule. And Meredith has once again failed a listen check, as she clearly has no ability to use her mind beyond what it takes to think about running ahead of the group and forging forward without any real attention paid to strategy. Lacey has her 'crochet' mallet? Good. I'm shaking in my Mary Janes. Now, let's get on with this scene and see what plays out. I'm dying for the thrilling conclusion of this story arc."

She crossed her arms, stepping away give room to her ragtag group of companions.

OOC: Breaking the fourth wall and proud of it.

Meredith stands up from leaning over the rug to listen at the door and turns to look at Clover. "We'll if you feel you could do better, pick a door and see what you find." She says with her arms crossed.

izillama

First Post
OOC: Again, I'm really having trouble envisioning what's going on. Isn't there only one door? Btw, it's "well", not "we'll" (you can thank Clover for that little tidbit ^.^)

ladymermaid

First Post
GM: Please make a Move Silently check if you are trying to do so.

The stairs lead to an open foyer, a large iron chandelier provides dim lighting to the area. There are double doors on the North and South walls and single wooden doors lining the East and West walls. Despite being dim and unwelcoming this area doesn't seem to be in a state of neglect, the floor is clean and there aren't too many cobwebs clinging to the high corners near the ceiling. A distinct rug lies in front of the Northern doorway, the rug bears the same symbols that were found on the locked door on the first level.

OOC: Again, I'm really having trouble envisioning what's going on. Isn't there only one door? Btw, it's "well", not "we'll" (you can thank Clover for that little tidbit ^.^)

OOC: When we got onto the roofish/balcony there was another door, we opened it and it had a stairway that went up. At the top of those stairs is the room that Dave describes in the first quote here. Were at the stair landing, and than ofcourse I went to try and investigate the door with the rug in front of it.

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Ah, Green Marie. Pardon, sister, but perhaps I may be of service? Clover, be a helpful soul and hold these, per fervor?" Father Koln asks, tossing her his pants. Yes, he is wearing Bible-themed boxers.

Father Koln moves to the northernmost door, and listens.

"While I am here, sister Laces, can you be so kind as to listen for what secrets the door to ze right of moi has to say before the Lord?" He asks, wanting Lacey to listen at the door to the North-East.

OOC: Koln's Listen Check w Heightened Senses and no pants

rolling 1d20+12
(13

)
+12
= 25

Tale_Weaver

First Post
"Ah, Green Marie. Pardon, sister, but perhaps I may be of service? Clover, be a helpful soul and hold these, per fervor?" Father Koln asks, tossing her his pants. Yes, he is wearing Bible-themed boxers.

Father Koln moves to the northernmost door, and listens.

"While I am here, sister Laces, can you be so kind as to listen for what secrets the door to ze right of moi has to say before the Lord?" He asks, wanting Lacey to listen at the door to the North-East.

OOC: Koln's Listen Check w Heightened Senses and no pants

rolling 1d20+12 (13)+12 = 25

Lacey smiles wickedly at Clover holding up the croquet mallet "When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you! Whenever you want it to be..." she gives Clover a light bop on the head with it before moving up the stairs to follow the others.

Seeing Koln remove his pants she says "Ooh, sexy undies!" and follows suit removing her skirt and handing it to Clover as well. While not bible-themed her panties are a religious white lace.

She listens at the door to the right of Koln.

OOC: Listen Check with Heightened Senses and no skirt
rolling 1d20 + 16 (7)+16 =23

Lacey whispers to Koln while crouching in front of the door. "Silent as the grave."

Koln
[sblock]You don't hear anything behind the door. But you notice it is locked by some strange metal bar going across the front of the door.[/sblock]

ladymermaid

First Post
Lacey smiles wickedly at Clover holding up the croquet mallet "When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you! Whenever you want it to be..." she gives Clover a light bop on the head with it before moving up the stairs to follow the others.

Seeing Koln remove his pants she says "Ooh, sexy undies!" and follows suit removing her skirt and handing it to Clover as well. While not bible-themed her panties are a religious white lace.

She listens at the door to the right of Koln.

OOC: Listen Check with Heightened Senses and no skirt
rolling 1d20 + 16 (7)+16 =23

Lacey whispers to Koln while crouching in front of the door. "Silent as the grave."

Koln
[sblock]You don't hear anything behind the door. But you notice it is locked by some strange metal bar going across the front of the door.[/sblock]

OOC: am i assuming Meredith hears nothing at her door?

Remove ads