D&D 5E Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft Art Preview

SageAdvice.eu has compiled a bunch of art shots from the upcoming Ravenloft setting book. I've featured a handful below, but click through to the link for the full set of nearly 30 pieces. https://www.sageadvice.eu/2021/04/27/sneaky-peek-at-the-terrific-art-of-van-richtens-guide-to-ravenloft/art-van-richtens-guide-to-ravenloft26/

SageAdvice.eu has compiled a bunch of art shots from the upcoming Ravenloft setting book. I've featured a handful below, but click through to the link for the full set of nearly 30 pieces.

ART-Van-Richtens-Guide-to-Ravenloft0.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

Remathilis

Legend
I never played dark sun. But the art was so cool it really sunk in! When art is so evocative and good, it actually aids my immersion as it seems this other place has a basis in reality. I mean, I am looking at it. It’s alien but has a reality to it!

i don’t judge a book or boxed set by the cover, but it helps me to enjoy the contents even more
Not gonna lie: I thought Dark Sun looked so cool with it's Conan-like artwork. Then I actually played it and was instantly turned off by the actual setting ideas. It took decades to find what I actually wanted in Primeval Thule.

Remove ads

Remove ads