Vanor vs Darkwolf!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darkwolf said:
Never got one...
Do I just pick one?
Did you become a Yellow Belt before or after there were Green Belts? If before, you must choose your own dojo style; if after, you must choose a Green Belt whose style you wish to adopt. You may only choose one of a teacher's signature styles as your dojo style, not one of his dojo styles.

Teachers can be found here.

:cool:

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkness said:
Did you become a Yellow Belt before or after there were Green Belts? If before, you must choose your own dojo style; if after, you must choose a Green Belt whose style you wish to adopt. You may only choose one of a teacher's signature styles as your dojo style, not one of his dojo styles.

Teachers can be found here.

:cool:

Going to join the dojo of nature and harmony..I guess..fits the best IC..

Lets just say its Thunder for right now..as thats what I'll choose after I get a reply to Phoenix's thread

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Just watching the fight (hate to interupt), but this raises a question for me. Do dojo style act the same as sig styles...or is their only use that they become sig styles at the next tier.

For the record, Darkwolf became a yellow belt after the dojos were established...

Good luck guys!

Darkness

Darkwolf said:

Going to join the dojo of nature and harmony..I guess..fits the best IC..

Lets just say its Thunder for right now..as thats what I'll choose after I get a reply to Phoenix's thread
Ok. :) Judgement incoming, BTW. :cool:

Darkness

Lucias said:
OOC: Just watching the fight (hate to interupt), but this raises a question for me. Do dojo style act the same as sig styles...or is their only use that they become sig styles at the next tier.

For the record, Darkwolf became a yellow belt after the dojos were established...

Good luck guys!
Thanks! And yeah, they work just like sig styles. I couldn't find it in the FAQ either, but I was told that it was thus. :)

Darkness

"Very interesting. The vine's technique is more powerful than the chopstick's - this time."

Point to Darkwolf. Darkwolf has one flag, Vanor has none.

Vanor

First Post
Lucias said:

Good luck guys!

More or less yes. They act like a sig style, as long as the dojo doesn't have a losing record... So a 1-1 or even 0-0 record for a dojo counts as it being honorable.

Also you must take your dojo style, as a sig style when you go up to the next tier (At least I'm pretty sure you do)

Darkwolf

First Post
The snake storms the mesa; averts the slash of the rain!

Darkwolf pulls upon more nature techniques to attempt to win this battle.

FISTS OF FURY!

The chimera swims above the island; parries the beauty of the lightbeam!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor leaps foward and drives a spear hand at Darkwolf, then leaps over his head, and lands behind him.

The fang penetrates the vale and swims on top of the heavens; defends against the quickening of the stars!

Fists of Fury!

The sword assaults the garden; dodges the thrust of the lily!

Last edited:

Remove ads