• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vanor vs Darkwolf!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darkwolf is hit not only be the Fang, but also by the Sword... Messy!

Two points to Vanor. Vanor has two flags, Darkwolf has one.

Vanor

First Post
Vanor focus his chi and takes on his favored stance. He leaps forward and strikes at Darkwolfs ankles

The dragon strikes near the foothills; shields against the aggression of the arrow!

Darkwolf

First Post
The owl punches from the river; averts the violence of the chi!

Darkwolf, seeing that that what he tried last time not only didn't succeed, it allowed a combo to go off, falls back on the simple techniques of punching and dodging.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The judge contemplates the techniques that the fighters have just shown for a while and sighs. "The moves are a near match in power. In the end, though, Vanor is stronger and his dragon wins out."

Two flags and match for Vanor.

"Vanor, your efforts in this battle will make your sensei proud. You victory elevates you to Yellow Belt 2, with a record of 3-1." The judge put his hands into an urn and, with a tingling sound, takes something, hands it to Vanor, and says, "Well fought. Here is the emperor's reward - two yen."

"Darkwolf, you could have fought better, and your sensei will expect that you manage just that in the future. But you are not in danger of being thrown out of the dojo and driven into the wilderness. You are now a Yellow Belt, Disgraced 1, with a record of 1-1."

[ooc: Damn! :p Another Honor fighter getting dangerously close to Green Belt!! Vanor, I'll be watching you. ;)]

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows first to Darkwolf, then to the judge

Thank you for the fight Darkwolf, I regret that I have caused you disgrace, I hope that your next fight lets you regain what you lost.

He then mounts spirit and rides off to tell Diamond of his latest victory

Remove ads