• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vanor vs Darkwolf!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darkwolf said:
Never got one...
Do I just pick one?
Did you become a Yellow Belt before or after there were Green Belts? If before, you must choose your own dojo style; if after, you must choose a Green Belt whose style you wish to adopt. You may only choose one of a teacher's signature styles as your dojo style, not one of his dojo styles.

Teachers can be found here.

:cool:

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkness said:
Did you become a Yellow Belt before or after there were Green Belts? If before, you must choose your own dojo style; if after, you must choose a Green Belt whose style you wish to adopt. You may only choose one of a teacher's signature styles as your dojo style, not one of his dojo styles.

Teachers can be found here.

:cool:

Going to join the dojo of nature and harmony..I guess..fits the best IC..

Lets just say its Thunder for right now..as thats what I'll choose after I get a reply to Phoenix's thread

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Just watching the fight (hate to interupt), but this raises a question for me. Do dojo style act the same as sig styles...or is their only use that they become sig styles at the next tier.

For the record, Darkwolf became a yellow belt after the dojos were established...

Good luck guys!

Darkness

Darkwolf said:

Going to join the dojo of nature and harmony..I guess..fits the best IC..

Lets just say its Thunder for right now..as thats what I'll choose after I get a reply to Phoenix's thread
Ok. :) Judgement incoming, BTW. :cool:

Darkness

Lucias said:
OOC: Just watching the fight (hate to interupt), but this raises a question for me. Do dojo style act the same as sig styles...or is their only use that they become sig styles at the next tier.

For the record, Darkwolf became a yellow belt after the dojos were established...

Good luck guys!
Thanks! And yeah, they work just like sig styles. I couldn't find it in the FAQ either, but I was told that it was thus. :)

Darkness

"Very interesting. The vine's technique is more powerful than the chopstick's - this time."

Point to Darkwolf. Darkwolf has one flag, Vanor has none.

Vanor

First Post
Lucias said:

Good luck guys!

More or less yes. They act like a sig style, as long as the dojo doesn't have a losing record... So a 1-1 or even 0-0 record for a dojo counts as it being honorable.

Also you must take your dojo style, as a sig style when you go up to the next tier (At least I'm pretty sure you do)

Darkwolf

First Post
The snake storms the mesa; averts the slash of the rain!

Darkwolf pulls upon more nature techniques to attempt to win this battle.

FISTS OF FURY!

The chimera swims above the island; parries the beauty of the lightbeam!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor leaps foward and drives a spear hand at Darkwolf, then leaps over his head, and lands behind him.

The fang penetrates the vale and swims on top of the heavens; defends against the quickening of the stars!

Fists of Fury!

The sword assaults the garden; dodges the thrust of the lily!

Last edited:

Remove ads