Venger

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
The Cartoon actually replayed on Fox back in either 1999 or 2000. Somebody looked at Presto and said he looked like Harry Potter, and that's how Fox marketed it.

With all the TV shows coming out on DVD nowadays, I wish Wizards or Hasboro or Marvel or Saban or whoever owns the rights to the Cartoon nowadays would release a boxed set of all the cartoons without edits (when they re-released the cartoon a few years back they shaved about a minute off each episode). I think there were only 26 episodes ever created.

I'd gladly pay $50 or even $75 for a boxed set. This would have an adult audience, just like the Transformers Boxed set does.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Now that Vengers Statted anyone got ideas on Dungeon Master himself?

What exactly was he? - some kind of Celestial being or just a gnome with a really powerful template...

dreaded_beast

First Post
Tonguez said:
What exactly was he? - some kind of Celestial being or just a gnome with a really powerful template...

I'd go more with halfling, hehe.

Or maybe beardless dwarf. That's what happens to dwarves when they lose their hair and go bald.

Timely Drought

First Post
If I'm stating Dungeon Master, he'll end up some sort of low-int wretch playing the royal jester in Venger's court. That's how much I like him. I'll make sure to grab a list of really awful fantasy jokes, so the players realize they're not supposed to have any sympathy. And I'd give him a name, to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:

Remove ads