Very experienced groups?

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
In my group we have 3 players who played in the 1e era (I'll say thats 40 years each) and 3 players who started with 3e (20 years each).

That puts my group at an estimated 180 years of gaming experience.

DS

the Jester

Legend
Let's see. I run multiple groups, but I'd wager my alpha group has the most collective xp. We have at least 252 years between us (7 players + me).

The Monster

Explorer
The core of our group has gamed together since the end of the 1970s (yeah, most of us are that old); a quick estimate of total RPG experience puts us in a similar range to the OP

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
In my game there's 5 of us who have been together more or less since the early 80s for 4 of us and since the early 90's for the other.

Total in years, including other games, would be something like [41 + 40 + 38] + 38 + 28, so 175-ish years all in.

In the game I play in there's more and different players with the bracketed ones overlapping; there it's more like [41 + 40 + 38] + 40 + 41 + 25 + 20* giving a total of 245-ish.

* - I'm not sure about the 20, might have done more before joining our crew but I don't know of it.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Our group (7) has been playing together since the early 90’s but most have been playing since the 70’s. Approx 280 years. We still have TPKs.

pogre

Legend
Our average is nowhere close to the OP's. Half of us are really old-timers from 1975-77. One of whom has been playing in my campaigns more or less consistently since 1981. The other half are our kids in their late teens and early twenties - they are really bringing our average down!

Remove ads