• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VILLAINS - Marvel Minions

Kevin Perrine

First Post
I'm afraid I can't keep up...
My eyes were bigger than my head - I suck as a PBP gamemaster.
I have to cancel VILLAINOUS.

I just hope you all don't hate me - I hate being hated.
I'm sorry...
-kev-

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Can't speak for the others, but I certainly don't hate ya -- I've been in a very similar boat more times that I'd care to have been. Hope all goes well for ya :)

Velmont

First Post
Having been in the same situation, it's fine with me and I won't hate you... I must tell it even better like that for me, as I see that soon I'll may have to cut in my RPGs, as I am leaving for Africa in 3 weeks. Once there, I'll have internet for sure, but how often is the big question that I'll know only once there... Anyway, I'll give news about that soon...

BrotherGustadt

First Post
Arrrr, ye scurvy dogge...

Just like the others, I can dig on time restrictions. If I had time for a proper tabletop game, I wouldn't spend so much time on pbp, right? Am I right? Don't worry, Kev--it happens to lots of guys. ^_^

If you ever come up short a player, look me up on the Atomic Think Tank; I go by Gustadt. Meanwhile, I hope you won't think it's tacky that I'm applying to "Avengers: Outcasts Forever."

Hope to see the rest of you guys around. Until then: Excelsior!

quill

First Post
No problem, I've gone through the time restriction thing myself. Many is the game I've started and ended online becuase of time and the fact I talk and think lots faster than I type..

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
No worries, Kev!

I have had to dump a game I ran, too. So, I have no room to complain!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know and it was still a great idea!

Nuke

Remove ads