• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Zardnaar

Legend
There have been many beers I didn’t like, but only two I couldn’t finish.

That's the second one last couple of years. Could probably have forced it but didn't want to. Also had a strong aroma that wife was complaining about and I wasn't enjoying it

Bought two cans I'll gift it to my wife's brother in law next Sunday. Merry Christmas.

He's a ginger probably deserves it.

Have to get some beers for Christmas.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Night Moves Stout (brewed on site) at a local bar where we'll be doing some EDH soon. Solid brew.

PXL_20221218_180538462.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
Spent all this time trying these stouts and porters.

Guinness 4.2%
IMG_20221220_173000.jpg

Haven't had this for 15 odd years. Probablytook my stout virginity in the 90's.

Relative to the other stouts I've been drinking almost watery. Still very smooth and easy to drink.

In the pre craft beer scene u can see why people loved this.

Nevertheless I enjoyed it. Gonna give it a 8/10. Kinda weird drinking a stout that's not 7-10%.

Zardnaar

Legend
Well in 2022 I got drunk twice. Once in January and a couple of months ago.

Anyway Christmas Eve here and we do Christmas breakfast here with booze and skip lunch.

Anyway bought 7 cans of 6.8 Gold and have a left over Lithuanian beer.

Think there's a few bottles of wine left over from last year.

As per usual wife aquired to much cider there was 27 bottles of it but think we had 2 last night.

Anyway I was stacking the beer for a photo and wife said something like this will end well. Of course they toppled over once she left the room and a can split spraying beer round the kitchen so had to drink it. Almost got away with it but she mentioned "why does the kitchen smell like beer.

Worst case scenario it's drinking cider. Lots of cider.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Went pub crawling last night. Surprisingly dead around town. Suppose snow/ice covered roads and temps below zero will do that.

I did enjoy a peanut butter porter and lemon honey seltzer at Dangerous Man NE MPLS

Zardnaar

Legend
Went pub crawling last night. Surprisingly dead around town. Suppose snow/ice covered roads and temps below zero will do that.

I did enjoy a peanut butter porter and lemon honey seltzer at Dangerous Man NE MPLS

Seeing the weather on TV up there.

6:30 am.

IMG_20221225_063715.jpg

Remove ads