• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Voda Vosa's Links Village

Voda Vosa

First Post
Welcome to Voda Vosa's Links village where you will find the games I'm DMing and participating as player. The list within the huts will change as I leave games or join others. Enjoy!

"Games I DM" hut:
[/CENTER]

M&M table:

The Infamous: IC ; OOC; RG

D&D table:

-Path of Enlightenment (Closed): OOC ; RG; IC

-A Paid Trip to Spellhold: OOC ; IC; RG

-Water Problems: IC

-The Predicament of Mr Gimo Tine: IC

d20 table:

-Invasion: OOC ; IC; RG

"Characters I play" hut:

D&D table:

Molak the Chaos Master in MyL "Deicide": Character: Here; OOC; IC

Muzdum, brawler fighter in Season of Bones (DM: DistractingFlare): IC OOC RG

-Krindorf: Male rogue dwarf in Sunless citadel (dm: perrinmiller): OOC ; IC Retired

-Muzdum: Male fighter dwarf in The Forgotten Depths of Kulkanor (DM: airwalkrr) : OOC ; IC Retired

-Mapata: Male half orc barbarian/rogue in Maure Castle (DM: airwalkrr) : OOC ; IC Retired

-The One and the Many: Plant god in Grey Mist (DM: Hollyman): OOC ; IC

-Kindorf: Cleric of Odin in Catembury Tales (DM: Deuce Traveler): OOC ; IC

-Thok: Male half orc barbarian in Valley of the Dead (DM: Myth and Legend): OOC ; IC

d20 table:

-Francisco: Field scientist in After the Blast (DM: airwalkrr): OOC ; IC Retired

-Ming: Stron chinese hero in Department 7 (DM: VanorDM): OOC ; IC Retired

-Vicente Garibaldi: Gangster in CORELINE: FIREWALLS: EPISODE 1 (IC) (DM: marcoasalazarm): OOC ; IC

Jack the Lumberjack: Strong heor of chainsaw madness in Zombies (DM: Felix): OOC; IC

M&M table:

Dr. Kaltzov: Russian mad scientist, in Gothan squires (DM: Walking Dad): IC, OOC, RG

The Mandarin: Chinese sorcerer in Revised Marvel Universe (DM: DistractingFlare): IC RG OOC

Helicrates, cursed warrior of Kein in Malazan Book of the Fallen (DM: Friday): IC OOC and RG

Living characters table:

-Mri'Thas: githyanki wizard

-Sheng Zim: Human sorceror

-Sapo Toa: Bullywug monk

-Earth: Warforged warden

-Muzdum Firebelly: Dwarf bare knuckled fighter.

-Muzdum Blackrock: Weapon master dwarf fighter.

"Useful links" hut​

Invisible Castle

d20 Hyperlink reference system

Living D&D 4e Wiki

Crazy Monkey Asylum

Last edited:

Remove ads