Vote For The Most Anticipated RPG of 2022!

As we do every year, it's time to vote for the most anticipated tabletop roleplaying game of the coming year! Here is last year's Top 10 (spoiler: the joint winners were Dune and Twilight 2000). Previous winners include 13th Age (2013), Star Wars Force & Destiny (2015), Rifts for Savage Worlds (2016), Trudvang Chronicles (2017), Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition (2018), Savage Worlds...

Vote For The Most Anticipated RPG of 2022!

• A|state (Handiwork Games)

• Apocalypse Keys (Evil Hat)

• Blade Runner (Free League)

• Blue Planet: Recontact (Biohazard Games)

• Broken Tales (The World Anvil Publishing)

• CHEW (Imagining Games)

• Cy-Borg (Stockholm Cartel)

• DCC Dying Earth (Goodman Games)

• Death in Space (Carl Niblaeus)

• Defiant (Game Machinery)

• Everway Silver Anniversary Edition (The Everway Company)

• Exquisite Crime (Hunters Books)

• Heroes and Hardships (Earl of Fife Games)

• Hunter: The Reckoning 5E (Renegade Studios)

• Into the Motherlands (Tanya DePass)

• Lords of the Middle Sea (Chaosium)

• Mothership 1E (Tuesday Night Games)

• Paranoia: The Perfect Edition (Mongoose)

• Pendragon 6E (Chaosium)

• Rivers of London (Chaosium)

• Salvage Union (Leyline Press)

• Shadow of the Weird Wizard (Schwalb Entertainment)

• Shield Maidens (Mongoose)

• Stonetop (Penny Lantern)

• Swords of the Serpentine (Pelgrane Press)

• Tales of Xadia (Fandom)

• The Devil Made Us Do It (Monte Cook Games)

• Transformers (Renegade Games)

• Urban Shadows 2E (Magpie Games)

• Victoriana 5E (Cubicle 7)

• Werewolf: The Apocalypse 5E (Renegade Studios)

• Wildsea (Mythopoeia)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

As we do every year, it's time to vote for the most anticipated tabletop roleplaying game of the coming year! Here is last year's Top 10 (spoiler: the joint winners were Dune and Twilight 2000). Previous winners include 13th Age (2013), Star Wars Force & Destiny (2015), Rifts for Savage Worlds (2016), Trudvang Chronicles (2017), Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition (2018), Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (2019), Dune (2020 & 2021), and Twilight 2000 (2021). What will be the most anticipated RPG of 2022?

Note: you need to be logged in to the site to vote.

We took nominations. Now it's time to vote. What will be the most anticipated RPG of 2022? You can vote for up to 3 games. Voting will be open for 7 days, until January 2nd.

shutterstock_1452479252.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Why isn't my favourite game nominated? Did you nominate it?
  • Why isn't my nomination on the list? Check the nomination thread. If you made a valid nomination (name, link) and it's not in the poll, let me know ASAP so I can add it. The most common reasons for a game's nomination being invalid is because it's already out. Check DTRPG and make sure you can't already buy it there.
  • How does a game qualify? It must have been nominated by you in the nomination thread with a valid formatted nomination, it must be a standalone tabletop RPG (not a setting, adventure, supplement, etc.), and it's projected release date to the general public (not just Kickstarter backers) should be in 2022.

Voted... at first it didn't seem to want me to do so. It wasn't showing me the boxes for voting. I came back (just now) and they were there. Odd.

Crusadius

Adventurer
Voted... at first it didn't seem to want me to do so. It wasn't showing me the boxes for voting. I came back (just now) and they were there. Odd.
I think you have to create the thread first, then add the poll. So there is a brief time when the thread exists but the poll does not.

Crusadius

Adventurer
Usually, I'm late to this party. Never had the experience of being too early before :D
I was looking at the creation of a thread with poll, and looks like I might have been wrong. Older versions of the forum software may have had this behaviour, but perhaps no longer. So I am now as puzzled as you unless behind the scenes there is a brief delay before the poll shows up.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads