Vote For Your Favourite TTRPG Podcasts (TALK Category)

It's time to vote! We took nominations, and now we'll find who was your favorite tabletop RPG podcast of 2021 in the TALK category. Every year on the Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk podcast, along with this website, we hold a giant poll to find out what are the most favourite tabletop RPG podcasts of the year. The voting is divided into two categories -- TALK, and ACTUAL PLAY -- and...

Who was your favorite tabletop RPG podcast of 2021 in the TALK category?

• +1 Forward

• 307 RPG

• Beholder to No One

• Cannon Fodder

• Double DM Pod

• Dungeon Master's Block

• Fear of a Black Dragon

• Frankenstein’s RPG Podcast

• Gaming and BS

• Gaming Perspectives with Saul and Jolene

• GM Word of the Week

• Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff

• Macca Unchapped

• Manifest Zone

• Me and Steve Talk RPGs

• Miskatonic University Podcast

• Modern Mythos

• Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk

• Orlanth Rex's Gaming Vexes

• Plot Points

• Tabletop Talk from Third Floor Wars

• The Appendix N Book Club

• The Effekt Podcast

• The Glitterbois

• The Slovenly Trulls Podcast

• The Tome Show

• Unplaytested

• Vintage RPG Podcast

• We Speak Common

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

It's time to vote! We took nominations, and now we'll find who was your favorite tabletop RPG podcast of 2021 in the TALK category.

rpg_podcast.jpg

Every year on the Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk podcast, along with this website, we hold a giant poll to find out what are the most favourite tabletop RPG podcasts of the year. The voting is divided into two categories -- TALK, and ACTUAL PLAY -- and each years, two podcasts win and enter the HALL OF FAME. Once a podcast has entered the Hall of Fame, it is no longer eligible in future years.

This poll is for the TALK category. Thee podcasts include interviews, reviews, discussion, opinion, advice and news. Last year's winner in this category was What Would The Smart Party Do? which is now in the Hall of Fame and not eligible.

The ACTUAL PLAY category can be found here!

Why isn't my favorite podcast on the list?
Did you nominate it? If so, let me know ASAP so I can add it. If not, that's why your favourite podcast isn't on the list! Only shows nominated during the nomination phase are eligible.

Closing Date
This poll will be open until Friday 17th December.

To Vote
You need to be logged in to this site to vote. You may vote for up to 3 entries.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Argh.... I missed the deadline! No Good Friends of Jackson Elias! Oh well! Same happened last year. 🥴
They won in 2018. They're in the Hall of Fame.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And polls are closing, folks! We're recording the podcast in a couple of hours, so the results will be announced tomorrow!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads