D&D 5E Vs Vecna battle simulations.

Stalker0

Legend
Yes, it is pre-cast. I forgot to add that to the initial post but I know you mentioned it upthread, so I'll add it to the initial post.

So, bonus action wings and 60 feet fly/dash straight north. What height do you want to be at?
I'll stick to the ground for now until I have a feeling for this guy (also how high up is the ceiling?)

Stalker0

Legend
btw did we give Vecna a round to prep as well? (seems only fair, he could be scrying us, or because he's a genius, or he time travelled back, whatever).

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
btw did we give Vecna a round to prep as well? (seems only fair, he could be scrying us, or because he's a genius, or he time travelled back, whatever).
Yep, that is why he was Invisible to begin. Other than Globe of Invulnerability (which was used last time), he doesn't have a lot for "prep" IMO...

MarkB

Legend
Does Vecna technically get a turn while he's hurtling through hell? He might re-up his invisibility, or Vile Teleport at a passing fiend.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Does Vecna technically get a turn while he's hurtling through hell? He might re-up his invisibility, or Vile Teleport at a passing fiend.
My understanding is they don't (it is a final subclass feature, after all), and otherwise acts like banishment... 🤷‍♂️

And taking 10d10 psychic damage in the meantime but mean you're a bit distracted LOL!

Remove ads