[VtR][Mature] Born into Darkness: Arc 1

Graf

Explorer
The idol is not as heavy as Cole expected. The alley outside is deserted, as he makes his way to the car Cole notes that there is a beaten-up chevy parked outside of the alley.

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Going offline for 24-48 hours. Should post before the weekend. Please feel free to move around, get back in the car head somewhere, whatever you like.[/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Archer shrugged. Dead body disposal. This was new. The old man probably wouldn't be too hard to move, but the big guy? He looked for rugs or large sections of cloth, perhaps curtains or the like.

"That big bloke is going to be a tad hard to move," he said in his blended accent.

Beyond the bodies, he needed to foul up anything they had left behind, confuse any following investigation. The idea of playing cleaner appealed to him, as it meant he would be laying the foundations for undermining the future efforts of opposition.

"I'll need keys to the truck, and rope... or maybe not," a plan was starting to formulate as he looked around the small shop, then he remembered something "What are we going to do with the injured woman? She could spill everything she saw and I do believe she got a pretty good look at all of us. Everything I do is moot when a witness can explain everything."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Diego smiled, "She'll not be leaving us until we say so. Ain't that right little lady?" He looked around the room, "Be easier to burn the place down. Plenty of stuff in here that will light up, we gotta hang around until it is visible though. Can't have somebody coming and putting it out."

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]It, of course, depends on how cooperative the self-mutilating apparently non-English speaking cultist is feeling.
Well officer... we had just gotten back from a fight, with this big magical book, and we found some vampires in our shop, so my companion tried to stab one of them, but the vampire went all ninja and totally splattered him. So I knelt down in obeisance... yes, kneeling before the powerful is part of my religious beliefs,...
I'm sorry? Oh yes there were several vampires there. Three males and a young female. In fact, the young female had apparently climbed up our booby trapped shaft to steal our dark idol so I think you should charge her with theft as well....

Not that I don't respect your paranoia of course. Vampire is about paranoia.

You can get a short length of rope from behind the counter and the man has the keys to the chevy in his pocket.[/sblock]

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Cole Braddock

Cole carefully pulls up the car to the alley way. He quickly exit the vehicle and goes back into the shop. “Burning the place would be easier however that would also draw more attention then we can handle. Disposing of the obvious will suffice. The owners of this place are not exactly going to go to the cops. Plus if they did, who in their right minds would believe them.” Answers Cole as he walks back into shop. “No, our concerns are with the Prince other similar hierarchies. The night is almost over which means we do not have much time. Mr. Diego, Ms Beth, take the idol, our guest and their truck to Mr. Diego’s colleague. Hopefully they can divine additional information. Mr. Archer and I will take the car and the book and go report to the Prince. We can link back up tomorrow night.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Nah, that's not the best idea. Who's to say the Prince doesn't just take the book and tell us to forget about it. We can give it to him...........in time. I say let's learn what we can. There is a reason that each clan sticks together. I imagine each of the clans has more than a few secrets. The Nos will be the best place to start. We need to take it all to the nosferatu." Diego leans against the doorframe, seemingly ready to take his time on the upcoming argument.

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]So... Deigo seems like he wants to have a discussion. Anybody want to discuss with Diego?

Should I move you all to the car?[/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Archer seemed to agonize over some kind of situation within the shop. He looked from corpse to corpse, his brow furrowed in perplexity.

"I'd sooner keep the book in our possession than give it to any party outside of we whose fates are bound together," he says, changing the focus of his attention to the others, "I'd hazard the book is linked to the Arabic and symbols we found in Frank's residence, which poses the possibility of it being connected to us."

Archer picked his way around the blood on the floor as he began to work. He removed a few of the more expensive looking items in the store, putting them into the back of the truck. He then took some paper from behind the counter, and using it to keep his fingerprints off the cultists' weapons, placed the old man's knife into the big man's neck wound and the big man's machete into the old man's side. He took a few minutes after that obscuring anything else he could find that could point to the nature of the incident, then left some misleading evidence just to be sure.

"That should be sufficient to confuse people," he said, with a satisfied nod, and left the store.

[sblock=ooc]Investigation + Wits check to sabotage the crime scene: 0 successes

Somewhat perplexing and infuriating, but such is the fall of the dice.[/sblock]

Remove ads