• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
upon completion of moving the dead goblins and the children having been led away, pendrake will politely excuse himself.

[sblock=pendrake's task]
pendrake will walk in to the silo one more time, lean down and say to the unconcise prone form of the shaman , " I promised you mercy...i keep my promise." he then takes his sharpest and sturdiest weapon...his trusty longsword, and will pierce straight through to her heart. Quickly. Cleanly. "I pray to the gots that you soul will finde another chance to doo goot, goplin witch" he then wipes clean the blade and heads back to the party.[/sblock]

a few minutes later he returns...seemingly the same returning, as when he left.

Scott DeWar

"Ah, vee go to temple, eh...*ich, scratch,ich*...maybe zey know how to get rid of ...*ich,ich,scratch,scratch*...fleas from mutts!"

Wik

First Post
The children flock around Solange as they leave, stopping only briefly to eye the bound goblins on the ground floor of the granary. The halfling girl does her best to distract the kids, so they don't see the bodies of dead dogs and goblins outside the silo.

The trip to the Temple is quick, and relatively uneventful. The kids run into the hands of the "temple moms", catching a quick meal before dashing out on the streets again "to ask around for ya!".

Pendrake has no problem slaying the goblin witch. Her eyes open for a moment as he drives the blade in, and she stares at him with fury, but before she can say anything, she is already dead. The only sound she makes is a gentle gasp.

OOC: Yeah, you guys can drop into the RDI for assistance. And, as I said before, the option exists for you to pick up one more PC if you so desire (to replace Eternal Sword). Not that it's a necessity, or any real GM prodding. Just thought you might find another PC useful.

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
Solange steps into the inn and asks around.

OOC: I made a post in there. If there's someone of the right level, might drag them along. Wouldn't want to grab one of the high level folks though.

OOC2: Shame we can't level again. You're going to make me sit at the edge of a level again aren't you Wik? :mad:

Wik

First Post
OOC: 'fraid so. I feel your pain, though - look how close Galwynn is to hitting 4th, and for most of Aether, he was maybe 300 XP away from 3rd. Sorry. :p

Wik

First Post
OOC: Ha ha. Nice.

Truth be told, I think I might be able to fit in a "level up" fairly soon - you have probably one more "scene" before you rest, and after that, you'll hit your level. Though, of course, time is ticking...

Scott DeWar

]ooc[i have joined you as well solange...pendrake was thirsty, and you may need to have someone knock out and drag to the rest of the party our victum...er,...um...you did say drag one out, right?]/ooc[

Remove ads