• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Solange

First Post
Corwyn said:
Treasure

Masterwork Scimitar (small)
Masterwork Dagger Silver with lilly engraved on hilt
Masterwork Rapier (Aiken)
Masterwork Adamantine Dagger (Cepheus)

30 GP
25 GP
10 GP
182.8 GP
Total 247.8 = 61.9 GP per person

Potion Cat's Grace
Potion Bull's Strength (Pendrake)

Scrolls: Divine Favour, Scorching Ray

Wand of cure light 1st lvl 20 charges (Solange)

PS Solange already has a wand of cure light 1st lvl with 30 charges that was a present from the temple moms first time round

Ok this is what we still had left plus the stuff from the silo.
Anyone have a problem with what everyone has taken into possession?
Anyone want anything else from the list?

Aiken won't mind the Cat's grace Potion... but doesn't want to be greedy.
OOC: I missed that, where is that post for the temple mom wand? She'll take the scroll of Divine Favor, because no one else can. I'm traveling off and on till after new years, so I might not be around much. I'll submit Solange shortly.

BigB

First Post
After some consideration and hesitation Cepheus decides against keeping the adamantine dagger. You know weapons of this metal can slice through some of the best armor. I think it is worth too much for me to keep.

ooc: do we have enough time in game to stop at the shop and sell the unwanted items?

BigB

First Post
Cepheus smiles. His attention drawn away from the magnificent dagger as Mearran questions the origin of the loot.We had a play date with some thugs and goblins. Do not worry we have more play dates coming up.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Good idea on selling the dagger, I think that's for the best. I know I'm getting all the healing wands, but those are for everyone ultimately :)

(3302/2)/4=412.75 gold per person
+ 61.9 =
474.65 gold.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: Good idea on selling the dagger, I think that's for the best. I know I'm getting all the healing wands, but those are for everyone ultimately :)

(3302/2)/4=412.75 gold per person
+ 61.9 =
474.65 gold.

if we sell mwscimitar(157.5)+mwsilver dagger(161)+adamantine dagger(1651)=1969.5/4=492.375+61.9=554.275

do those keeping items pay back a portion of what the item could be sold for? Healing I think benefits the entire group though.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake smiles and twitches his eyebrows up acoupleof times at the mention of "more playtime".

"Ja, das playful goplins are most fun...tugs can be a bit rough."

]ooc[i agree that the share of the loot should be payed back...that means the potion of bulls strength for pendrake.]/ooc[

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Scott DeWar said:
[sblock=Wik and Rea]
nothing was erased, only added via cut and paste for expediancy. i like the dodge idea to justify the ac thing. i found the improved subduel in the rules and mechanics thread. another possibility is dodge and two weapon fighting. i have been thinking of droppin the shield and getting a mwk l.sword named ilks bane and a cutlass nameed halina's defense. the story would be his didication of defending children, when possible, for pennance of striking Hukk...even though he was under a spell.

Wik, is it possible to take a moment to get these weapons in this intermission? i figure it would cost: longsword, 315/2 = 158 gp, 24 craft points (32 X 1.2=38.4, 39 X .6=23.4) and cutlass, 320/2 = 160 gp, 24 craft points for a total of 318 gp and 48 craft points.

edit: re character sheet...wtf ! ? it was still there when i looked to edit, but as you said...it wasn't there...fixed by re-adding code commands, but now i cannot get the spoiler blocks to open...do they open for you? character sheet update: ekiminated spoiler blocks in character sheet.
[/sblock]
repost...i havent seen the answer to the questions within

Wik

First Post
Pendrake - I haven't been able to see it. However, regarding the weapons - yeah, it's do-able. I'm not too concerned about timing synching up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads