ZEITGEIST Want to be notified when the Adventures In ZEITGEIST Kickstarter launches?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Want to be notified when the Adventures In ZEITGEIST Kickstarter launches? Coming as both a full campaign setting for 5E, and a standalone RPG for WOIN!

Zeitgeist_logo_highest_trans-4.png

Placeholder images only:

image_f29e01b7-b527-4bab-99c8-a09d97ae94b9_900x.png

image29_copy_900x.jpg

Last edited:

So the notify me link is broken for this. Any updates or timeline for the Kickstarter?

Also since it looks like you are doing a Hardcover Campaign Setting any chance of a Hardcover 5E Gears of Revolution Adventure Path as a stretch goal maybe? Guessing it would be separated into 3 Volumes as was done before.

MarkM

Explorer
Any idea when this kickstarter might launch? I'm looking forward to it!

I know the campaign setting will be set after Gears of Revolution, but it would be great if this volume has maps and resources that could be easily adapted to fit before, during or after Gears.

I will cop to part of the delay here. Corona virus and the chaos it caused unfortunately sapped my productivity, and I did not get the text finished at the original deadline.

We're not going to launch the Kickstarter until we have the book laid out, and we're not going to start layout of the book until we have art, and we're going to start gathering art after the current Kickstarter finishes.

The book is going to be 300-400 pages, so layout will take a while. We're thinking winter, I believe.

MarkM

Explorer
Thank you for the update! It sounds like an interesting and exciting project. I will definitely be a backer.

As a stretch goal or add-on, you might consider making any maps and perhaps some of the artwork available as reasonably high-resolution picture files (suitable to use in a VTT) in addition to having them embedded in the book and .pdf. I always appreciate it when campaign settings have map of cities or other interesting areas with keys to some of the major locations.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
The email collection page results in a 404.
1595869888436.png

Hopefully I signed up, if not, please advise when I can, per the title of this article. Thanks.

MarkM

Explorer
How is the Adventures in Zeitgeist project coming along? Still planning for a winter kickstarter? The initial module looks amazing, and I'm excited to see and hear more about the book.

hirou

Explorer
Necromancy ahoy! Soooo. "Adventures in ZG" are listed as an add on in currently running "Level Up" kickstarter. Notably, description states that "Adventures in ZEITGEIST is a hardcover campaign setting for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition" but pledge description only lists it as PDF. What's the actual release plan for this? Will there be another kickstarter for "Adventures in ZG" only? Will there be versions for other game systems? Is there a plan for physical book or it's PDF only?

I understand that delays happen and coronavirus definitely doesn't help, but some news would be appreciated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases