• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WANTED: Gamers in Northern VIRGINIA

Labmonkey-XL

First Post
Hey all, my name is Jared, i'm a 21 yr old Gamer who recently moved back to Northern VA from Rochester NY.

I DM the following games:

Cthulhu D20
D20 Modern
D&D 3rd edition : Homebrew Campaign world
Exalted: Dragonblooded
Mage: The Acension
Tribe 8
Jovian Chronicles & Heavy Gear

I also have DMed and played the following games in the past:

All Flesh Must be Eaten
Fading Suns
Deadlands: HOE

I am interested in finding a gaming group to join as a player and I am open to try new games as well as DMing some. If anyone is in the area and would like to start a gaming group e-mail me at JaeRokk2000@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM, my SN is JaeRokk2000.

If you want to know a little about me, i am 21 yrs old, College student/Entrepreneur/Clubkid who likes writing & drawing. Gaming is my number 1 hobby and hope to pursue a career in game design.

I am currently working on my own D20 game setting that i intend to publish and market in the near future, and I am seeking likeminded creative people who wish to form a creative thinktank as well.

I have been roleplaying for 10 years now and very aware of the gaming market and have been doing campaign settings and working on my own game mechanics ever since i first started to play D&D.

If you are between the ages of 18 to 30 and want to start a gaming group that deals with "Roleplaying" as well as "Rollplaying" drop me a line. I have a flexible schedule until i return to classes at NOVA in the spring. Currently I've been working on game design, and some clubhopping on the weekends so my schedule is free.

Drop me a line if interested.

Thanks in Advance, Jared.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads