Wanted: Humanoid Kaiju (Gargantuan)

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Here

Okay here is a humanoid kaiju based a 1st level human warrior.

Humanoid Kaiju
Male human War1 Kaiju CR 15 Colossal Humanoid (human) HD 41d8+492 hp 676 Initiative –2 (Dex) Speed 30 ft AC 21 (-8 size, -2 Dex, +31 natural) Attacks Giant Club +33/+28/+23/+18 melee Damage Club 2d8+20 Face/Reach 40 ft by 40 ft/20 ft SA: Trample, ranged attack SQ: DR 25/+5, darkvision 120 ft, fire resistance 50, SR 25, immune to mind-influencing effects, fast healing 20 SV: Fort +34 , Ref +11, Will +14, Str 50, Dex 7, Con 34, Int 5, Wis 12, Cha 31 AL whatever
Skills and Feats: Climb +30, Jump +30, Intimidate +21, Swim +30, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Trample, Power Attack
A kaiju using a 1st level human warrior as the base creature
Combat:
Trample (Ex): As a standard action during its turn each round, the kaiju can run over opponents of Gargantuan size or smaller. The trample deals 4d12+10 damage, Reflex save (DC 42) for half damage. With its Improved trample feat, the kaiju does not draw any attacks of opportunity from opponents being trampled and does double damage to structures being trampled.
Ranged Attack: The kaiju has some kind of ranged attack (+31 to attack), like maybe hurdling boulders or people through the air, which does 4d6+20. It has a 200 ft range increment and the kaiju can make one attack per round using this method of attack.

exempt

First Post
Psychotic Jim -

Thank you!!!

You earn a place in my "Gargantua of the Boards" list.

I'll list your id in the credits. If you want a more specific credit, please email me at winspir@yahoo.com.

Thanks again!

Kaiju comin' at ya!

Remove ads