Wanting to make an Ork Warboss

flamewolf393

First Post
I need help with an idea to make an Ork Warboss from warhammer in my d&d game.
Basic premise: What class? I would like to have both a barbarian rage like feature, but at the same time I need heavy armor. I plan to dip a couple levels of psychic warrior for fluff if nothing else.

Leadership: Plan to take an artificer as my cohort to craft gear and slap his daily weird science inventions on my main character. The followers will most likely be small kamikaze style goblin gangs. Obviously taking Might Makes Right for this.

Any ideas are welcome. What other things might I need to take into account?

Scorpio616

First Post
Class shmass, reskin a minotaur or a hill giant and call it a day. No need to build an opponent like a PC.

Black Ork
Size/Type: Large Monstrous Humanoid (Ork)
Hit Dice: 6d8+12 (39 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 21 (-1 size, +5 natural, +7 rusted plate mail), touch 9, flat-footed 9
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+14
Attack: Greataxe +9 melee (3d6+6/×3)
Full Attack: Greataxe +9/+4 melee (3d6+6/×3)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Da biggest and Da strongest!, Quell Animosity
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7
Abilities: Str 19, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 8
Skills: Intimidate +2, Listen +3, Search +2, Spot +3
Feats: Great Fortitude, Power Attack, Iron will
Challenge Rating: 4

Last edited:

exile

First Post
If you are willing to use Pathfinder material, there is a barbarian archetype that allows for the wearing of heavy armor. If you are staying 3 RAW, I'd probably give him barbarian and fighter or barbarian and ranger levels (assuming 3 Rangers can wear heavy armor).

flamewolf393

First Post
I ended up going with Feral Orc half-giant, with trollblooded feat, for +2 LA that get bought off.

For classes I decided on barb2/psy warrior1/warhulk 4/orc warlord 3.

What you guys think?

Remove ads