Spelljammer War Captain's Companion (AD&D 2E Spelljammer) and PC3 Creature Crucible: The Sea People (D&D Basic) now available for print on demand!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Over on DriveThruRPG, Wizards of the Coast have just made a pair of old products available for print-on-demand! For Basic D&D, there's PC3 Creature Crucible: The Sea People, along with the War Captain's Companion for AD&D 2E's Spelljammer.

WotC has been making POD options available for products at a brisk pace recently, such as three Volo's Guides (the Sword Coast, Waterdeep, and Cormyr) and the 2E campaign setting books for Planescape, Dark Sun, and Council of Wyrms.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

I had the War Captains' Companion once upon a time. Didn't use much of it, but I did use the deck plans for the clipper ship for an Oerth-bound adventure... the Turucambi one mentioned in one of the GH books, where a mysterious lost ship there was noted to be a clipper in the DM's notes... I hadn't thought of actually developing that one until the WCC came out...

Do you think would be possible to use/recycle the undersea creatures and races (tritons, sea elves, darfeelan, aventi and company) for a mash-up fusing the spelljammers and the astral sea?

If there is a future revival of Spelljammer... when the UA about PC races and subclasses? I guess we are going to see something in a Baldur's Gate III DLC.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases