War of the Burning Sky - Updated 1/18 with discussion of the Player's Guide

sirwmholder

First Post
Ditto on the sub forum vote.... we are planning to launch the campaign sometime around the first of March... ours we be a weekly Saturday game from lunch to dinner... which should be a lot of fun.

Primitive Screwhead, I personally love your nit picks they are usually right on the money and are very well written and thought out.

Thank you for your time,
William Holder

crow81

First Post
How is this for a party

Guys what do you think about this group

I decided to allow straight ORC as characters +4 Str -2 INT -2Wis -2Cha

Paladin Party leader
Rogue Party Leader
ORC Knight
Elf Duskblade
Arcane caster
ORC Cleric

All from Gate Pass

Too strong?

kroh

First Post
the questions shouldn't be whether it is too strong; it is whether you as a GM can handle adjusting the adventure to the party.

Any module can be worked to fit anything...just a matter of how hard you are willing to work to make it happen.

Regards,
Walt

Retreater

Legend
Just purchased my subscription this morning ... I figured it would be one of the last chances before the price increase.

Anyways, I have a few questions.

1) Additional supplements and information concerning the saga ... will it be automatically emailed to me like the new installments are? (Or will I need to keep checking the ENWorld site for updates?)

2) Are there any suggestions for character generation? Should we use standard character generation methods? Do any particular classes get more of a chance to shine?

3) Would you consider the adventures appropriate in challenge level for newbie players, or should only more experienced players attempt them (like Paizo's Adventure Paths)?

Retreater

drscott46

First Post
I'm quite impressed with the Player's Guide as I await the release of adventure #1.

Just one thing:

"Shakur Biggs"?

Other than that little anachronism, thumbs up!

Remove ads