• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

War on Sugar?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I saw it to. Ugly business. But I was also a smoker. That :):):):) was horrible on my body. I'd rather take my nicotine free chances.

Honestly? Me too. I pretty much quit but sometimes I can't resist when someone offers me one when I'm out drinkin'. I have an ecig and that helps but, well, it's just not the same (and I have a good one). Plus spring or summer weather, a good cognac or scotch and, well, I'm pretty sure you're legally bound to smoke a cigar or else face the death penalty.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Honestly? Me too. I pretty much quit but sometimes I can't resist when someone offers me one when I'm out drinkin'. I have an ecig and that helps but, well, it's just not the same (and I have a good one). Plus spring or summer weather, a good cognac or scotch and, well, I'm pretty sure you're legally bound to smoke a cigar or else face the death penalty.
Oh yeah, after eating and when drinking are the times I crave a smoke. When I indulge I just get dizzy and nauseous, so I do not do that anymore.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I've seen both dementia and cancer in my family, and I don't want either.

Unless/until nicotine can be delivered in a way that is both beneficial and absent its host of known side effects, though, I'll give it a miss, thanks.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Oh yeah, after eating and when drinking are the times I crave a smoke. When I indulge I just get dizzy and nauseous, so I do not do that anymore.

I get a li'l lightheaded but not nauseous. What I can't take anymore is the smell on my hands that lasts like 3 days even if you only smoke one. It's gross.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Or kissing a smoker. I can't believe I frenched those or that anyone frenched me.

Yeah, I know. It's amazing how offensive the smell and taste are and how hard it is to get rid of.

Smoking is awesome - don't get me wrong - but there are some really nasty negatives that are really hard to get past once you quit for a while. That's probably a good thing.

Remove ads