Warforged Juggernaut optimization (edit* was Full attack after a charge)

Bagpuss

Legend
It's sort of a Ranger class, for Shifters, it gives the pounce ability as it's final and 5th level ability. I wouldn't have thought it would suit warforged, but it depends how flexible your DM is, since there isn't really a huge tie in to the Shifter race, unlike Weretouched Master PrC.

Gaiden

Explorer
Bagpuss said:
It's sort of a Ranger class, for Shifters, it gives the pounce ability as it's final and 5th level ability. I wouldn't have thought it would suit warforged, but it depends how flexible your DM is, since there isn't really a huge tie in to the Shifter race, unlike Weretouched Master PrC.

Conveniently, I am the DM :). I thought you were making a suggestion relative to my recent post (didn't realize it was for full attack after a charge). I'll check it out though, regardless. Not sure about the rangery part though. I don't envision the NPC, Juggernaut (I know, I know, very original name :)) to be ranger-like. With the 5 levels of Warforged Juggernaut - he seems so displaced from nature, that I am doubtful it will fit, But again, thanks anyway for the suggestion.

Remove ads