Warforged Juggernaut optimization (edit* was Full attack after a charge)

Gaiden

Explorer
I know there are a number of ways to get a full attack at the end of a charge but I can't seem to find any of them. Could you list the ways you know of.

*edit: see below for question about Warforged Juggernaut character creation.

Last edited:

Gaiden

Explorer
There is also the Pouncing Charge maneuver from Book of Nine Swords and I believe the Runner of Elhona PrC from Dragon (same issue that Radiant Servent of Pelor PrC was initially detailed in).

edit*(I remembered a few myself)

Any others out there?

Arkhandus

First Post
The Singh Rager prestige class from Oriental Adventures grants the ability to full attack at the end of a charge, though I forget what level that ability is gained at.

Gaiden

Explorer
Arkhandus said:
The Singh Rager prestige class from Oriental Adventures grants the ability to full attack at the end of a charge, though I forget what level that ability is gained at.

4th level.

Any other ways?

RigaMortus2

First Post
There is a soulmeld (or two) out there that allow this... One soulmeld actually allows you to make an attack with all your natural attacks. So a Totemist that takes soulmelds that give him multiple natural attacks would be doing some nice damage (at least some nice "to hit" rolls :))

Gaiden

Explorer
RigaMortus2 said:
There is a soulmeld (or two) out there that allow this... One soulmeld actually allows you to make an attack with all your natural attacks. So a Totemist that takes soulmelds that give him multiple natural attacks would be doing some nice damage (at least some nice "to hit" rolls :))

Just because I have all the books, doesn't mean I've read all of them ;). What is a soulmeld and which book is it in?

Remove ads