• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warforged Juggernaut optimization (edit* was Full attack after a charge)

Gaiden

Explorer
I know there are a number of ways to get a full attack at the end of a charge but I can't seem to find any of them. Could you list the ways you know of.

*edit: see below for question about Warforged Juggernaut character creation.

Last edited:

Gaiden

Explorer
There is also the Pouncing Charge maneuver from Book of Nine Swords and I believe the Runner of Elhona PrC from Dragon (same issue that Radiant Servent of Pelor PrC was initially detailed in).

edit*(I remembered a few myself)

Any others out there?

Arkhandus

First Post
The Singh Rager prestige class from Oriental Adventures grants the ability to full attack at the end of a charge, though I forget what level that ability is gained at.

Gaiden

Explorer
Arkhandus said:
The Singh Rager prestige class from Oriental Adventures grants the ability to full attack at the end of a charge, though I forget what level that ability is gained at.

4th level.

Any other ways?

RigaMortus2

First Post
There is a soulmeld (or two) out there that allow this... One soulmeld actually allows you to make an attack with all your natural attacks. So a Totemist that takes soulmelds that give him multiple natural attacks would be doing some nice damage (at least some nice "to hit" rolls :))

Gaiden

Explorer
RigaMortus2 said:
There is a soulmeld (or two) out there that allow this... One soulmeld actually allows you to make an attack with all your natural attacks. So a Totemist that takes soulmelds that give him multiple natural attacks would be doing some nice damage (at least some nice "to hit" rolls :))

Just because I have all the books, doesn't mean I've read all of them ;). What is a soulmeld and which book is it in?

Remove ads