[Wargame] Clash of Spears. Antiquities Skirmish Battles

shesheyan

Explorer
A new low model count skirmish rules system for the Antiquities. Mostly Punic Wars. My friends are playing it and love it. A dynamic rule set with reaction actions and alternate activation. I'm thinking of playing the Greeks.

A well made short video that explains the combat system:

Fighting Hedgehog:

shesheyan

Explorer
I went with the Macedonians. This game doesn't have official models. I chose Warlord Games SPQR miniatures.

Leaders
iYxBZav.jpg

Troops
VCJt8qy.jpg

Veterans
6Rh9dol.jpg

pogre

Legend
I like the SPQR figures. Thus far have passed my WILL save to avoid buying some! I have a ton of old Republican Rome in bare metal.

Was not familiar with Clash of Spears - thanks for sharing. The only thing I did not like in the demo is the amount of counters they use on the board, but that's purely a personal aesthetic gripe.

shesheyan

Explorer
I like the SPQR figures. Thus far have passed my WILL save to avoid buying some! I have a ton of old Republican Rome in bare metal.

Was not familiar with Clash of Spears - thanks for sharing. The only thing I did not like in the demo is the amount of counters they use on the board, but that's purely a personal aesthetic gripe.

The counters they use a really nice and detailed. After playing INFINITY (Corvus Belli) I'm no longer bothered by an over abundance of counters on the table. :ROFLMAO:

pogre

Legend
Thanks for sharing the unboxing. I like that there are not a hundred parts to put together. Let's you get stuck in painting right off!

Remove ads