Watch Chris Perkins' First Episode of DICE, CAMERA, ACTION

WotC has just launched an official Dungeons & Dragons web show called Dice, Camera, Action. It stars Chris Perkins running a game for Holly Conrad, Jared Knabenbauer, Anna Prosser Robinson, and Nathan Sharp. They are playing Curse of Strahd, so only watch it if you don't mind major spoilers. The video is nearly two-hours long. Enjoy!

WotC has just launched an official Dungeons & Dragons web show called Dice, Camera, Action. It stars Chris Perkins running a game for Holly Conrad, Jared Knabenbauer, Anna Prosser Robinson, and Nathan Sharp. They are playing Curse of Strahd, so only watch it if you don't mind major spoilers. The video is nearly two-hours long. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;a1ZbgywIF6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZbgywIF6Y[/video]​

MrHotter

First Post
I enjoyed watching that. They do need to work on their sound quality. I think they have some good mics, but maybe it's bandwidth issue.

I'm looking forward to the next one.

MrHotter

First Post
Did anyone else notice the crazy stats for Evelyn? 19,13,16,11,12,17. She either got very lucky rolling or she did her point buy wrong.

Radaceus

Adventurer
@MrHotter, Did anyone else notice the crazy stats for Evelyn? 19,13,16,11,12,17. She either got very lucky rolling or she did her point buy wrong.

I'm guessing Gauntlets of Ogre Power are in use, non variant Human (+1 to all)

Str 19 (gauntlets){ 8 +1 =9}

Dex13 (pb=4 pts, 12+1=13}

Con 16 {pb=9 pts, 15+1= 16}

Int 11 {pb= 2 pts, 10+1=11}

Wis 12 {pb=3 pts, 11+1=12}

Cha 17 {pb=9 pts, 15+1=16}

Cha +1 from an item gets 17? I would say Feat but then the Point Buy would not work due to variant human. Or, Chris has given everyone a feat at 1st...

delericho

Legend
'fraid I didn't even make it through the player introductions. :( There were the sound issues, but also D&D is just not a spectator sport, D&D through an internet connection even less so.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
'fraid I didn't even make it through the player introductions. :( There were the sound issues, but also D&D is just not a spectator sport, D&D through an internet connection even less so.

I've just begun watching it (through the intros and the first campfire scene)... and I agree that the video and sound quality via telecomm always irritates me. That's the one thing that has made Critical Role so much easier for me to watch... the cameras and the mics are much stronger, and clearer.

Rils

Explorer
I love love LOVE the Planescape references Holly is throwing out.

Small horns? Berk? DiTerlizzi character art? A cranium rat familiar?! Hell yes. That woman knows her Bleakers from her bashers.

I know, right? I'd caught some of that early on and started wondering, but it was the "bub" at the bar that sealed the deal. Nice work, Holly!

Zaran

Adventurer
I don't see the need to have video at all. There isn't much need to see 5 faces despite the drawings of a sun god pooting.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads