• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Waves of Fatigue and Exhaustion, new spells for 3.5E

Stalker0

Legend
LordAO said:
I just don't see why these should be 5th and 7th level spells. Fatigue isn't THAT bad.

True. but having no save and a cone effect is preety powerful. I think the spell levels are preety good choices for the effects, but we'll have to see.

I like the spells overall, it adds some new flavor, if other spells are like this, then I definately think 3.5 is taking the right direction with spells.

Question though, what will happen to a raging barb when hit with this. Can a fatigued barb stay raged?

hong

WotC's bitch
Stalker0 said:

Question though, what will happen to a raging barb when hit with this. Can a fatigued barb stay raged?

I don't see why not; the bonuses and penalties would simply stack. I'd say he'd be exhausted when he comes out of the rage, though.

green slime

First Post
They do seem a tad weak. Not overly weak, just a tad. But I guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with the rest of the spells,

I think they are a great addition to the game though.

Gez

First Post
OA spells are deliberately wimpy, as a balance factor, because spellcasting classes gets more nifties.

And we need more spells with no save, because saves are bad!

Remove ads