• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wayne Reynolds contest: THE FINALISTS

Kai Lord

Hero
Hi everyone,

Krail and I have chosen the character finalists that are being sent to WAR! He will then choose one lucky character from the list below to draw for the winner! It was *extremely* hard to narrow down so many great characters, any of them would have looked awesome. But we had to choose and so we did. :cool: Without further ado here are the finalists:

My picks:

Talinthas Shadeslayn by Talinthas
Grenloke by A'Koss
Lamothius by Son of Thunder
Moonhawk by Dragonhelm
Althaine Catthier by Dacileva
Hazmi the Dragon by Menexenus

Krail's picks:

Battle Maiden of Nol Dappa by MrFilfyIke
Krellick Chergoba by Rawwedge
Wikanby by Whizbang Dustyboots
Lyrael by Zappo
Berandor Marikulis by Berandor
Jaran Enverness by Eosin the Red

Congratulations to the finalists! The full character descriptions for the finalists and more great entries can be viewed at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=111945&page=1&pp=40

Berandor

lunatic
Yay! I'm in the running! Good luck to all on the list, anyway. It's an honor just to be nominated :D

*logs off to pray to all the Gods there are*

(You can pray to Buddha, right? And Michael Jordan, too?)

A'koss

Explorer
Woot!

Go Grenloke!

Actually, I'm a little surprised you picked Gren over Megin - I always thought you liked the latter more (from the last contest). I will admit that Gren though has the more... distinct... appearance however. ;)

Cheers for another great contest (and from my favorite D&D artist too!)

A'koss!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Oh, wow! That's fantastic news. I've been feeling a bit puny today, and this news makes me feel so much better. :)

Congrats to all the finalists. I wish you all the best of luck. :)

Thanks, Kai Lord!

Testament

First Post
w007, too bad I missed the comp.

Go MrFilfyIke, for no other reason then the fact that you play Arcanis!

Hope Skizz makes a cameo if you win. I love that damn rat.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Testament said:
w007, too bad I missed the comp.

Go MrFilfyIke, for no other reason then the fact that you play Arcanis!

Hope Skizz makes a cameo if you win. I love that damn rat.

Well, I cannot claim total credit, as Ta'Vanka Battlemaiden of Nol Dappa is my wife's
character (she doesn't post here, too busy w/ her arts and crafts ;) ). Yes, Skizz hides
in the collar of her Nierite full plate. :)

Good luck to all the finalists! (as I try to calm my hysterically excited wife and pull her
off the ceiling). :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads