• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wayne Reynolds Contest! WAR has spoken! And the winner is...

Krail Stromquism

First Post
Heck yeah!

Maybe Im just that good at picking stuff artists will like!

Or maybe its just how good you all are at writing stuff the artist will like!

Or maybe we are cosmicly in tune with WARs pencil and drawing hand.

Hey did I mention I shaved Filfy Kitty yesterday, well I did.

Cant wait to see the finished goods!

Congrats to everyone that entered, there were tons of great entries!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
A'koss said:
Heh, I feel for Kai here... I know he really wanted to see a DL piece done. I don't thing I've ever run a truly memorable DL campaign - it's always been more of a... stop-over... in our Planescape-Greyhawk games.

Interesting. Most of the truly memorable games I've played or GM'd have been Dragonlance. In fact, Moonhawk is the son of an old Kagonesti elf I once played - Nighthawk.

I know, so original. lol

Kai Lord

Hero
A'koss said:
Heh, I feel for Kai here... I know he really wanted to see a DL piece done.
Heh, that's okay, remember WAR's already done my main DL character, I just wanted to give some of my fellow DL fans a really good chance this time around. I'm pumped to see what he does with Grenloke, I can't say I'm all that surprised that he got chosen. Cool and unique, that tends to be the trend in what professional artists like to do in their spare time, and your guy certainly fit the bill. Congrats again. :cool:

Nazerel

First Post
I'd be interested in reading over the entries in the original myself, too. WAR and Todd are among my fave D&D artists, and this sounds like a great contest. Any links to the entry thread?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads