• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wayne Reynolds Eberron Iconics

Eryndur

Explorer
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to see it: Wayne Reynolds has used a core group of adventurers in the cover spreads of almost every Eberron roleplaying supplement. Do these guys have identities or stats somewhere I don't know about?

Here are the ones I've seen repeated, with my best guesses as to race/class combos:

- Female Shifter Psion (Campaign Setting, Player's Guide)
- Warforged Fighter with a a sword for a right hand (Campaign Setting, Player's Guide)
- Male Dwarf Artificer (Campaign Setting, Magic)
- Male Human? Half-Elf? Ranger with bow (Campaign Setting, Player's Guide, Lich Queen)
- Warforged Psion with crystal staff (Magic, Explorer's Handbook, Sharn, Xen'drik, Lich Queen)
- Male Human Paladin of the Silver Flame (Five Nations, Magic, Xen'drik)
- Female Rogue with X-bow (Explorer's Handbook, Sharn, Sarlona)
- Male Shifter Barbarian (Sharn, Sarlona, Xen'drik, DM's Screen, Voyage of the Golden Dragon)
- Female Kalashtar Soulknife (Faiths, Lich Queen)
- Female Aerenal Elf Wizard (Xen'drik, Lich Queen, Five Nations)

JustKim

First Post
Eryndur said:
Baristi. She's a wizard.
Eryndur said:
- Warforged Fighter with a a sword for a right hand (Campaign Setting, Player's Guide)
Azm.

I'm afraid those are the only two I know. There's a bit of fiction about them in the classes section of the Eberron Campaign Setting, and they're named again in the captions accompanying an illustration or two elsewhere, but no stats that I'm aware of.

Glyfair

Explorer
JustKim said:
I'm afraid those are the only two I know. There's a bit of fiction about them in the classes section of the Eberron Campaign Setting, and they're named again in the captions accompanying an illustration or two elsewhere, but no stats that I'm aware of.

This comes up on the Eberron forums occasionally. The "Wayne Reynolds" iconics and the ones covered in the campaign setting aren't identical. There might be some overlap, but there are clearly regular characters in the covers that aren't covered in the setting.

Klaus

First Post
Baritsi, shifter wizard

Azm, warforged fighter with adamantine body and an armblade.

- Male Dwarf Artificer (Campaign Setting, Magic)
Thondred, dwarf artificer

- Male Human? Half-Elf? Ranger with bow (Campaign Setting, Player's Guide, Lich Queen)
Arlok, half-elf ranger

- Warforged Psion with crystal staff (Magic, Explorer's Handbook, Sharn, Xen'drik, Lich Queen)
Warforged wizard.

- Male Human Paladin of the Silver Flame (Five Nations, Magic, Xen'drik)
Not named

- Female Rogue with X-bow (Explorer's Handbook, Sharn, Sarlona)
Not named.

- Male Shifter Barbarian (Sharn, Sarlona, Xen'drik, DM's Screen, Voyage of the Golden Dragon)
Not named.

- Female Kalashtar Soulknife (Faiths, Lich Queen)
Not named. The iconic kalashtar is Lanharath, a male kalashtar soulknife/atavist (Races of Eberron, Secrets of Sarlona)

- Female Aerenal Elf Wizard (Xen'drik, Lich Queen, Five Nations)
Not named.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads