Ways to get hold of War of the Burning Sky

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EDIT: I just realized that if I went to the product page for both of those, there are two format options: "Watermarked PDF" and "ZIP File". Switching to the ZIP format changes the price to $1 for these two as well and I was able to buy all eight for 4E.

How very odd. Well, at least that confirms I'm not going mad and haven't hallucinated my changing of the prices!

WiredNerve

First Post
Grab an EN World community supporter subscription. This costs $3 per month, and you'll get access to BOTH the 4E and 3.5 versions of the saga in PDF format with each being released on a roughly bi-monthly basis. Note that these releases lag behind the individual releases by a few months

So I get the subscription and pay the money. I click on WOTBS link (image button) on the top of the page. I see the world map. I click the tab for Adventures.. A modal popup window opens with the adventures listed.. I try to click an adventure and well.. NOTHING.

I use the subscriber download area (click to see search result ), and find the content is not organized by product type. There is not an easy filter method (combo box) that I see..

So how in the world do I get a simple list of things BY PRODUCT I can download?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I use the subscriber download area (click to see search result ), and find the content is not organized by product type. There is not an easy filter method (combo box) that I see..

The reason your search of the subscriber content area didn't work is because WotBS 1-5 are in the old download area, as noted at the top of that page.

I'll try to make it clearer. Eventually they'll all be in the new area and categorised, but that's still in-progress.

WiredNerve

First Post
Ok, cool.. I thought that had already been fixed...

NP and thanks for the quick response...

Perhaps a place holder with a link to the old download location...???

larryfinnjr

First Post
Morrus - I'm blown away by this entire series. I've been reading like a madman and cannot wait to get this underway with my regular group. Thank you SO MUCH for the extraordinary (continued) effort!

Q: will there ever be a 4e POD full hardcover available? or if not, what about a full 4e .pdf download? and would either include the 4e battlemaps (I know you can nab them individually from the main page, just curious if you'd condiser marrying the whole shebang together)?

Q2: is there a tentative release date for #11 and #12 (4e) (here on EnWorld in the subscriber area)?

Q3: in the paragons supplement, there is mention of a separate epic destinies supplement, which I can't find anywhere. Was that idea scrapped? Is whatever was meant to be in said supplement included piecemeal in the adventures?

My apologies if these have been answered before.... :)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, there won't be a compiled version - we asked and there was no interest in one. #11 is imminent, #12 is imminently after that. And we still have to do the epic destinies, though we did inlcude one of them in one of the adventures. :)

larryfinnjr

First Post
Outstanding (well, other than the no 4e compliation - I'd have shelled out the cash!). Super quick reply much appreciated and the pending modules/supplement much anticipated!

larryfinnjr

First Post
woohoo! #11 available now in the subscriber's area! as stated above, i've begun this campaign with my regular group and they are LOVING it. they REALLY got into character making with the specific setting info, even writing up background for the shifter race (Ragesian crossbreeds of the Keloquoi race and lycanthropes in order to make a genetic super race of animalistic warrirors). we're a good way into the first mod and very, very happy.

soooooo much looking forward to the epic destiny supplement......

once again, thank you for the joy you have brought me and my salivating gang of minions, er, friends. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads