Ways to get hold of War of the Burning Sky

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm interested in the 3.5 version of WotBS, and after subscribing, I can find download links to #1-6 in the "old" downloads area, and #7 and 8 in the "new" articles area. But I'm not seeing #9-12 anywhere. I believe the 4.0 conversion is not complete for those episodes, but are the 3.5 versions available to subscribers somewhere?

They become available at the same time as the corresponding 4E versions.

SuperJebba

First Post
I was looking at the WotBS 3.5e on paizo.com and they only have it in PDF format. In the description it states that there are 5 bonus adventures included. Is there another way to get those adventures because I really would rather have the hardcover version.

And if I have to get the PDF to get those adventures, is it okay for me to go to someplace like OfficeMax and have them print stuff out for me?

Thanks for your response.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was looking at the WotBS 3.5e on paizo.com and they only have it in PDF format. In the description it states that there are 5 bonus adventures included. Is there another way to get those adventures because I really would rather have the hardcover version.

The hardcover is a print-on-demand product; Paizo doesn't do POD. At the moment you can get it at Lulu. Links to the colour and b/w versions at the bottom of the WotBS page.

And if I have to get the PDF to get those adventures, is it okay for me to go to someplace like OfficeMax and have them print stuff out for me?

You're more than welcome to.

SuperJebba

First Post
Difference in content?

Thanks for your quick response, Morrus. I have another question. What is the difference in content between the B&W and color versions? Both have the same description on this site and lulu.com doesn't give much in the way if product details. Surely it's not just 60 pages of extra artwork. I'm guessing it's all the bonus material but I just wanted to be sure. Thank you in advance for your response.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The colour version has all the maps in full page format at the back. 60 pages of 'em.

Otherwise they're the same, except one's colour and one's not.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It appears that adventures 9, 11 and 12 aren't subject to the milestone sale on this page (though, oddly enough, 10 is).

Is this intentional, or is it a rpgnow glitch?

The latter, I think. I keep trying the batch updater, and it doesn't seem to update everything.

SiderisAnon

First Post
The latter, I think. I keep trying the batch updater, and it doesn't seem to update everything.

Is this why the 4E versions of #1 and #4 of War of the Burning Sky are $5.59 instead of $1?

EDIT: I just realized that if I went to the product page for both of those, there are two format options: "Watermarked PDF" and "ZIP File". Switching to the ZIP format changes the price to $1 for these two as well and I was able to buy all eight for 4E.

I had previously purchased the whole saga for 3.5, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it was adapted to 4.0.

Last edited:

Remove ads