• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wazzup...er Hail! Some of my D&D artwork - one in color! Tell me what you think!

shivamuffin

First Post
Githyanki, dressed colonial, with tricorn hat and a longsword, maybe a flintlock pistol too. It's a strange request.

I have a colonial fetish

Mmmmmm Pilgrim girls....

SAUG

First Post
I think its a bit worse than a colonial fetish...sounds like a colonial GITHYANKI fetish ;)

I know nothing turns me on than a sexy githyanki in buckle shoes!

Forvalaka

First Post
Permission Request

SAUG,

I LOVE the Bearman and the Centi-dude. I tried to find your address to e-mail you directly instead of clogging up this thread with this.

I was wondering if I could use these drawings for a couple of my un-posted NPCs on my Gamma World fansite?

I have a mutated bear and a cent-critter they would be perfect for. I haven't put these guys up in my NPC section, but this art would be the perfect inspiration for me to type them up from my handwritten notes and actually put them on my site.

If you wouldn't mind me posting your pics, please e-mail me some images with your signature or mark on the image, and let me know what kind of credit information you'd require me to post alongside them (your name, an e-mail, a URL, etc).

My contact information is on the bottom of every page at my site.

Thanks for your consideration.

Forvalaka (aka Tormentor)
Tormentor's Virtual Wasteland
http://www.falconx.com/gammaworld/

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Not a specific request... more like, here's some inspiration.

SAUG said:
I'd definitely do requests if I had more time :( work keeps me way to busy. I think Kip totally awesome for taking so many requests.

Maybe over xmas. What did you have in mind?

Great artwork, Saug. Normally, I'd request something specific - since you might consider doing some over Christmas - but I don't want to be the one that starts a trend you're not comfortable with.

Instead, I'm simply going to post a link to my short story thread in the Story Hour forum here on EN World and let you decide whether any of the stories posted there inspire you in some way.

Knightfall's Short Story Thread
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?threadid=29399

My latest story is something I call Horns of Honor, which is set on my Time of Ages campaign world. A steampunk inspired world set in a universe I call Spelljammer Gone Wild, which now has its own Yahoo Group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spelljammer/

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Robert Blezard

SAUG

First Post
Forvalaka- Sure, let me put aside soem time to "sign them" digitally and feel free to use it (I'm glad the centidude will have a good home ;) ) Been so busy havent been able to sign Hubert's either!

I'll definitely check out the steampunk stuff.

Happy Holidays all!

Kilmore

First Post
Real nice pencil work on all of these, SAUG, except maybe that halfling looks way too serious. ;)

My favorite is the "dwarf friend" pic, though the guy with the hood and the pipe just screams Old School Greyhawk.

Remove ads