We are back!

5 long days without EN World. But we have returned! All brand new, probably a bit buggy, and with things working differently, but we’re back!

dnd_news.png

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
I think I know what my issue is; the whole "new.enworld.org" thing seems limited to Google Chrome. At home, on my wife's computer, I have to use Microsoft Edge, because my wife stays logged into Chrome. When I use Microsoft Edge, I can click on my old, saved favorites (which of course, have the old "www.enworld.org" URL) and they work fine. It's only when I am using Google Chrome that it tries to re-direct me to "new.enworld.org" and fails to load. But when that happens, I can simply go to the address bar, replace "new" with "www" and it works fine. That tells me it's a browser compatibility issue.

OTHER THINGS I HAVE NOTICED:

(Minor) GM Posts are no longer yellow.
(Minor) I can no longer edit my players' posts.

Despite these hiccups, I want to compliment you again on a totally COOL upgrade! I love the new platform!

Cheers!
Trying to figure this one out. The domain name no longer points anywhere. It’s not configured anywhere and I can’t seem to recreate it now.

Mercule

Adventurer
So far, I like the look of the new site. Been busy, so haven't been on as much as I'd like, but it seems super-fast and a bit slicker in appearance.

Mercador

Adventurer
It runs faster on my canadian side, thanks Morrus. I always thought it was a server latency issue but maybe it was the old design. It's not fast but it's way better.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I wanted to say congrats to the team for a job well done on the move. The old threads are still there, and this new software seems to work much faster and has new functionality.

Also, just wanted to say kudos on keeping this forum going when so many forums have gone the way of the dodo in lieu of social media. While I like social media for some things, I still like using forums for more in-depth discussion.

I would consider making such a move myself with the Dragonlance Forums, but there's not much point now with the lack of activity.

#Dragonlance

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases