• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

We are back!

5 long days without EN World. But we have returned! All brand new, probably a bit buggy, and with things working differently, but we’re back!

dnd_news.png

Last edited:
Russ Morrissey

Comments

TwoSix

Lover of things you hate
This just means @lowkey13 is no longer ahead of me in Laugh points anymore, so this is a clear win for humanity. (And gnomes.)

schneeland

Explorer
New layout is a bit busy, but still: glad to have ENWorld back :) (strangely, I missed it already after a few days, even though I do not post here very often).

SkidAce

Adventurer
Well done @Morrus, it must have been a pain to make things like enrollment date, avatars, even signatures carry over.

Those little things make people happy. Thank You.

Sacrosanct

Slayer of Keraptis
Thank you for all of you hard work behind the scenes. For a moment, I looked at old forums I used to post at, and realized after looking at some of them why I left in the first place. So I for one am glad for this forum and all the work you guys do.

Advertisement

Advertisement