We are back!

5 long days without EN World. But we have returned! All brand new, probably a bit buggy, and with things working differently, but we’re back!

5 long days without EN World. But we have returned! All brand new, probably a bit buggy, and with things working differently, but we’re back!

dnd_news.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I wanted to say congrats to the team for a job well done on the move. The old threads are still there, and this new software seems to work much faster and has new functionality.

Also, just wanted to say kudos on keeping this forum going when so many forums have gone the way of the dodo in lieu of social media. While I like social media for some things, I still like using forums for more in-depth discussion.

I would consider making such a move myself with the Dragonlance Forums, but there's not much point now with the lack of activity.

#Dragonlance

I think it’s important that places like this be kept running as long as possible. We’ll all be eaten by the Silicon Valley mega corporations like Facebook and Twitter and Reddit eventually, but while we can, I believe that moderated places like this have a place and serve a function.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Trying to figure this one out. The domain name no longer points anywhere. It’s not configured anywhere and I can’t seem to recreate it now.
I thought I would let you know I was having the same problem with the word "new" in the adress. I use Firefox.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Great job on the upgrade. I'm really impressed with how much better it functions and how much faster everything is!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
By the way, @Morrus, I am sending a pet to give you snuggle-hugs in gratitude for all of your hard work.

1566073390764.png

Leif

Adventurer
I'm having some trouble getting the 'LOG OUT' function to work. Otherwise, everything is great. Looks fantastic.

OK, so it worked that time, just took a few seconds.

Logging out from the pull-down from your name works fine. But from the left side of the Your Account page may have minor issues. It will log you out, but the screen doesn't change like it's supposed to do.

Last edited:

We cannot arhive or organize our threads to folders as we could before? I have some 4e threads and various "dead" threads in watched list. I don't want to lose easy access to them and delete them from watched, but I don't want the list of 200 threads either. What can I do?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We cannot arhive or organize our threads to folders as we could before? I have some 4e threads and various "dead" threads in watched list. I don't want to lose easy access to them and delete them from watched, but I don't want the list of 200 threads either. What can I do?

I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand that. Could you clarify the question?

I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand that. Could you clarify the question?
In the old forum, under Subscripions there was an option to organize your threads into folders. I had something like Finished, Active and Inactive folders. I lost that after that big break in...2017? 2016? But now, there is no option for that (or at least, I don't see it)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads