We are back!

5 long days without EN World. But we have returned! All brand new, probably a bit buggy, and with things working differently, but we’re back!

dnd_news.png

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In the old forum, under Subscripions there was an option to organize your threads into folders. I had something like Finished, Active and Inactive folders. I lost that after that big break in...2017? 2016? But now, there is no option for that (or at least, I don't see it)

I didn’t even know you could do that with vBulletin. I haven’t tried out the ‘watch’ function yet in Xenforo, so I guess we’ll both figure out what it does together!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Watch is equivalent to subscribe to thread in the old forum. You get notifications for changes/updates - but I remember the option of creating folders...maybe one could be made using Bookmarks, but I agree that moving from watched list is not a good solution at least not for (hopefully) temporary inactive threads. Old closed adventures (such as from Living 4e) could be moved to bookmarks and forgotten :)

Love the upgrade. Well worth the wait.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I see that a "5e" is a prefix choice that is missing in the Dungeons & Dragons forum. There's only a prefix section for D&D 5e with the only prefix choices being "Homebrew" and "DDAL". Can a plain ol' "5e" prefix be added?

Thanks!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases